Both
I'm not racist.
Arto28/01/2020 22:19

Don’t know but their hideous

their hideous what?
Look white to me.
Gormond29/01/2020 08:50

Look white to me.

The laces are black, the upper is not far off. How can they appear white to somebody? Crop it, still off black.
smashed29/01/2020 09:20

The laces are black, the upper is not far off. How can they appear white …The laces are black, the upper is not far off. How can they appear white to somebody? Crop it, still off black.

Looks to me like a white shoe in the dark.
Gormond29/01/2020 09:22

Looks to me like a white shoe in the dark.

I have stood directly over the monitor looking down to really alter the contrast etc and it still looks dark Too confusing for me.
They are white
smashed29/01/2020 09:33

I have stood directly over the monitor looking down to really alter the …I have stood directly over the monitor looking down to really alter the contrast etc and it still looks dark Too confusing for me.

Compare the elements within the picture.

The bright decals on the shoe have far more contrast with the surrounding fabric than they should have if they were merely white on black/grey.

For example the bottom lace appears to have some sort of leather-ish decoration around it, one end of which is catching the light. You'd expect that type of highlight to have maximum brightness in a photo, yet if you compare it with the decals it's significantly dimmer.

So it's definitely a photo taken in a dark room and the white bits are glow in the dark paint or fabric.

The shoes are lighter than the background so they're clearly not totally black. But they could be anywhere from darkish grey to white. You'd have to see them in better lighting to guess the exact shade.
EndlessWaves29/01/2020 11:08

Compare the elements within the picture.The bright decals on the shoe have …Compare the elements within the picture.The bright decals on the shoe have far more contrast with the surrounding fabric than they should have if they were merely white on black/grey.For example the bottom lace appears to have some sort of leather-ish decoration around it, one end of which is catching the light. You'd expect that type of highlight to have maximum brightness in a photo, yet if you compare it with the decals it's significantly dimmer. So it's definitely a photo taken in a dark room and the white bits are glow in the dark paint or fabric. The shoes are lighter than the background so they're clearly not totally black. But they could be anywhere from darkish grey to white. You'd have to see them in better lighting to guess the exact shade.

As expected, I put this down to VDU discrepancy.
I have just opened it on my mobile and it looks like white shoes in a dimly lit room. However on my pc monitor the shoes look black and the contrast is totally different.
WTF: Just gone back to the PC and they look white now. Even the laces.
Has somebody updated the image
They're white, but look a grey+purple in the dark photo
Turn the light on and all will become clear
Black with white Vuitton design.
Oh wait they are white in a dark room
I see dead people
smashed29/01/2020 11:22

As expected, I put this down to VDU discrepancy. I have just opened it on …As expected, I put this down to VDU discrepancy. I have just opened it on my mobile and it looks like white shoes in a dimly lit room. However on my pc monitor the shoes look black and the contrast is totally different.

The blue/black/white/gold dress from a few years ago was exactly the same, looked different on my mobile and my PC monitor.
Putting the image into an analyser, All of the logos are hidden pixels, indicating an alpha channel has been used in their application, meaning they've been added in an image editor, not part of the original photo.

The shoes are white in a dark room (the air holes wouldn't have that level of contrast if the shoes were black), the logos added afterwards to make it confusing.
Sorry I'm not vegan
deleted8125829/01/2020 14:18

Turn the light on and all will become clear

This thread is just light entertainment.
Looks a bit yellow to me
I don't see what you do(no really)
its 2020, you can't say black or white....
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants