What colour ps4 controller should I get (dualshock 4)?

Found 15th May 2016
I am purchasing my first dualshock 4 controller, I am purchasing two, I want them to be different colours. If I can choose between getting one of these which should I get? If I already have the Anniversary Edition.
Camo- £27
Uncharted Ed- £30
White-£26
Red-£26
Blue-£26
Community Updates
31 Comments
white...
I have a blue one and a white one (white headset at the time) now I have a black and blue headset so I'm going to have to get a black one X) (I'm totally taking the pee out of the topic)
Im tempted to go for the white or the camo, for one of my choices but ive heard the white one gets dirty really quick
Personal preference but most of them are pretty unspectacular i have the anniversary one and the standard ones as well. Anniversary is nice if you were around playing psone.

It'd be cool if sony could start doing some proper special editions like on some of the xbox pads.

But id say get the anniversary over a standard.
thesinstar

Personal preference but most of them are pretty unspectacular i have the … Personal preference but most of them are pretty unspectacular i have the anniversary one and the standard ones as well. Anniversary is nice if you were around playing psone. It'd be cool if sony could start doing some proper special editions like on some of the xbox pads. But id say get the anniversary over a standard.

You misunderstood, I said i will be getting one special edition and one standard, but i cant decide which one for either lol
So... choices are, uncharted special editition vs PSone special edition
AND
Blue vs White vs Red vs Silver vs Black vs Camo
I have no idea, but relish this time in your life when this is the type of question that takes up your time...;)
I'd get the anniversary edition and the red one, personally. Red is my favourite colour, and anniversary for the Playstation nostalgia.
BenTheLazyGamer

I'd get the anniversary edition and the red one, personally. Red is my … I'd get the anniversary edition and the red one, personally. Red is my favourite colour, and anniversary for the Playstation nostalgia.

Is the anniversary edition worth £40?
Mermoo

I have no idea, but relish this time in your life when this is the type … I have no idea, but relish this time in your life when this is the type of question that takes up your time...;)

lol
Mermoo

I have no idea, but relish this time in your life when this is the type … I have no idea, but relish this time in your life when this is the type of question that takes up your time...;)

This.....obviously spoken by someone with children!
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71vohyM4IHL._SL1500_.jpg

This one, just be careful where you leave it, it blends in to everything.
I have the camo one and love it
08sam1

Is the anniversary edition worth £40?

​That depends entirely on how you feel. I think it is, and it's only a few quid more than the standard. Your situation may be different to mine, so It's hard to say.
Definitely the anniversary one
The anniversary controller. Even the texture is nicer than the standard, more matt.

The Uncharted one is black on the back which doesn't look as special. Nor does it have the coloured PS button which makes me smile every time I see it.

If I were to buy a third, I would go for the camo, or another anniversary.
Mermoo

Or you could just fix your life priorities

X)
Now that everyones helped me decide.
My first controller will be an anniversary edition
The second has to be decided between
Uncharted edition/White/Camo
I don't like the uncharted one, it's a colour that just doesn't go with anything really unless you have the console to match. I'd go Anni and probably black as the OH would moan about a red controller sitting in the livingroom standing out like a sore thumb X) But that's just me...anything for a quiet life.
Hastie86

I don't like the uncharted one, it's a colour that just doesn't go with … I don't like the uncharted one, it's a colour that just doesn't go with anything really unless you have the console to match. I'd go Anni and probably black as the OH would moan about a red controller sitting in the livingroom standing out like a sore thumb X) But that's just me...anything for a quiet life.

I would never go for black or red, or even blue, but i was considering the uncharted version, thanks for your feedback
AStonedRaichu

This one, just be careful where you leave it, it blends in to everything.

what does?
Import a clear one form japan
If I can choose between getting one of these which should I get? If I already got the Anniversary Edition.
Camo- £27
Uncharted Ed- £30
White-£26
Red-£26
Blue-£26
Edited by: "Salstech" 18th May 2016
Camooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
whelan189

Camooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

lol im tempted to go camo, DAMMMM soo many nice colours to choose from and im indecisive
Where are you buying them from at that price?
bgw12345

Where are you buying them from at that price?

eBay with a £15 code i got from an email from them
08sam1

eBay with a £15 code i got from an email from them

Can you share the code once you have used it please to see if it is multi use?
bgw12345

Can you share the code once you have used it please to see if it is multi … Can you share the code once you have used it please to see if it is multi use?

It isnt I already checked, its specific for selected accounts, check your email you may have gotten one.
08sam1

It isnt I already checked, its specific for selected accounts, check your … It isnt I already checked, its specific for selected accounts, check your email you may have gotten one.

No emil for me, never mind. Go camo and white, thats my preferences but i have the white console so would look cool together.
bgw12345

No emil for me, never mind. Go camo and white, thats my preferences but i … No emil for me, never mind. Go camo and white, thats my preferences but i have the white console so would look cool together.

So far from what everyones saying im going towards camo and the anniversary edition. Gonna wait to hear some others then make my final decision
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants