Groups

What colour socks do you have on today?

Mine are black

35 Comments

Skin toned...Bare feet

Banned

Dark Grey

pink, turquiose, cream and brown stripes

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/goonieman/whereareyougoingwiththigd9-1.jpg

Original Poster

Just a little experiment

i have a pair of white trainer socks on, then a pair of black and white long socks over the top> My feet are still freezing

None!

Banned

none..

Original Poster

interesting, quite a few nones so far even in this cold weather, any more?

always black...................

How can people have no socks on its freezing,i've got pink ones and furry boots!

red..

none,pink crocs

Pink and Black stripe

Original Poster

what the devil is a croc?

Original Poster

as I say just a little experiment, i will reveal all shortly.

A croc. Is kinda like an alligator...

crocs.com/

Rubbery shoes!

iNSOMANiAC;4019775

what the devil is a croc?

You need to get out more..lol

Always black.

Black bedsocks......and very sweaty they are too!

Banned

pink :-D

black :-D

Black now but just going in to the bath and will then put on my pink fluffy ones.

Original Poster

I think I have enough answers now to reveal the results of my little experiment,

I was wondering how the country managed to get into the financial mess it is currently in so I devised this test.

I made two posts, one about the fraudalent activities by one of our banks on a massive scale (hotukdeals.com/ite…of- ), and one about the colour of people socks, I waited to see how many people would reply to each post.

As I suspected, far more people responded to the inane question about socks than the illegal banking scandal going on right under our noses.

In conclusion the answer to the question

'Why is this country currently in economic crisis ?'

The answer seems to be

'Because we a nation of ignorant fools that would rather discuss their socks'

Good day

No wonder you can't sleep at night mate

lol

Nice experiment

I saw the thread,never read it though,seemed like i'd have to think if i read it:p

LOL! :x

ettam123;4019721

none,pink crocs

+1:thumbsup:

I think it has more to do with the fact that most people come on here for a bit of light hearted fun/entertainment/chat or whatever. All u hear all day, every day at the moment is misery!!

hannah19790;4020207

I think it has more to do with the fact that most people come on here for … I think it has more to do with the fact that most people come on here for a bit of light hearted fun/entertainment/chat or whatever. All u hear all day, every day at the moment is misery!!

Aye,i'm sick of hearing about the credit crunch:x

I too am sick of hearing the words 'credit crunch' ......... onto the socks question - pink and black stripy

blue of course

none, i dont wear socks.

Butterflies;4019656

i have a pair of white trainer socks on, then a pair of black and white … i have a pair of white trainer socks on, then a pair of black and white long socks over the top> My feet are still freezing

you are insulating the cold to your feet sounds crazy but its true!!

ps crocs in this weather CRAZY!!!!

no sock and ugg boots

couldnt be bothered reading the news bit of the other thread was going out at the time :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2486
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1117
      3. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?917
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416151

See more discussions