Groups

What colour to do my Bathroom !

I have a Teal room, purple room, Fawn room and Lime green room.
    What should I do my main Bathroom
    I like modern colours.
    Bathroom has a white suite and white tiles. Advice on the accessories..

30 Comments

Chocolate brown or a yellow colour X)
    Edited by moderator: "Swearing removed" 19th May 2011

accessories?

some toilet roll

cream with aubergine accessories

Banned

'Modern colours'.

As opposed to the components of the visible spectrum that were invented at the beginning of time?

black and grey with chrome accessories will look nice with a white suit and white tiles, a white blind though as a black on will make it dark

Red & white, with black accessories

raspberry

accessories, watering can

Advice on the accessories

get some

Mine is bright orange with white fixtures

certainly wakes you up

Banned

JTT is the resident interior decorator, give him a PM...

Original Poster

LoveHearts

Chocolate brown or a yellow colour X)

Never thought of that. lol x
    Edited by moderator: "Quote edited" 19th May 2011

Original Poster

chalkysoil

raspberry

May well take your advice on that. Checked it out and now in the running. Thankyou x

Aqua blue and white?

Mod & Ed

Fuschia pink, I've got some herbs growing in mini tin buckets on my windowsill ( nowhere near the toilet b4 anyone comments x )

black/white and chrome

I really like blue with the white tiles and units and then accessories in brushed chrome which is mirror like and as long as you have a soft cloth to buff the surfaces, really looks nice and fresh against the blue. (Colour a bit like Boom123's avatar figure is nice)

Banned

Heres my bathroom. Bedroom as well.

Yes, it is awesome.

You can copy it if you like:

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/3503/picture23b.jpg

Edited by: "JonnyTwoToes" 18th May 2011

Banned

This thread just got two toed!

JonnyTwoToes

Heres my bathroom.Yes, it is awesome.You can copy it if you like:

Some advice, that light fitting is illegal for bathroom use it needs to be ip rated.

Banned

transit

Some advice, that light fitting is illegal for bathroom use it needs to … Some advice, that light fitting is illegal for bathroom use it needs to be ip rated.

What are you talking about?

JonnyTwoToes

What are you talking about?

Your pendant fitting is inadequate for protection against moisture ingress, it needs to be an enclosed fitting (ip rated).

Think about it, if you stood in that bath you can actually touch live parts within that pendant!

Just offering you some advice before the worst happens.

Banned

transit

Your pendant fitting is inadequate for protection against moisture … Your pendant fitting is inadequate for protection against moisture ingress, it needs to be an enclosed fitting (ip rated).Think about it, if you stood in that bath you can actually touch live parts within that pendant!Just offering you some advice before the worst happens.

Appreciate the advice, but it is enclosed (I can't touch any live parts).

Edited by: "JonnyTwoToes" 18th May 2011

JonnyTwoToes

Appreciate the advice, but it is enclosed (I can't touch any live parts).

By live parts i mean, you can actually touch the inside of your pendant (where the bulb fits) .....i know youre not going to, but a fully enclosed light fitting is as per regulations.

mumbojumbo

You wouldn't even need to touch it. A water jet aimed at the fitting … You wouldn't even need to touch it. A water jet aimed at the fitting could theoretically conduct electricity.

Very true !

Its all about prevention.

Banned

transit

By live parts i mean, you can actually touch the inside of your pendant … By live parts i mean, you can actually touch the inside of your pendant (where the bulb fits) .....i know youre not going to, but a fully enclosed light fitting is as per regulations.

I understand, but I can't do that as it has a solid bottom. I can reach over the top and touch it if that's what you mean - but why would I want to do that?

JonnyTwoToes

I understand, but I can't do that as it has a solid bottom. I can reach … I understand, but I can't do that as it has a solid bottom. I can reach over the top and touch it if that's what you mean - but why would I want to do that?

Maybe the pic is misleading, is it not a pendant fitting with lampshade?

Pure Glossy white

Banned

transit

Some advice, that light fitting is illegal for bathroom use it needs to … Some advice, that light fitting is illegal for bathroom use it needs to be ip rated.

+1

looks well dodgy and wouldnt get through any house survey when jtt tries to sell property.

Banned

csiman

+1looks well dodgy and wouldnt get through any house survey when jtt … +1looks well dodgy and wouldnt get through any house survey when jtt tries to sell property.

It's a closed unit so you can only get to it from the top. Anyway, it looks awesome so I don't care.
    I won't be selling anyway. It's an awesome house. Only awesome people can live here.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1435
      2. Nightmare with BT over Broadband89
      3. Any solicitors? Leasehold covenant Query "business use"22
      4. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1327

See more discussions