Groups

What company will give me a PAC code over the phone?

Hey, im still with the 3 contract wso i need to transfer my PAC code to cancel it otherwise they will continue to charge me, Im going to get the iPhone on release but the pac code expires by then so i need a company which i can go with for a few days who will then give me a PAC code in time for release for the iPhone. I cant go with o2 as they cant transfer a number from Pay as You Go to contract can they? So i really need a company which will give me the PAC code the quickest.

12 Comments

yes just call them and ask them for it

i think you can downgrade to payasyou go on three, and then get the pac code after

It used to be that you had to stay with a network 28 days before they'd give you a pac after you ported in, it may have changed I haven't checked it for a while.

Original Poster

steve1221;5453925

It used to be that you had to stay with a network 28 days before they'd … It used to be that you had to stay with a network 28 days before they'd give you a pac after you ported in, it may have changed I haven't checked it for a while.

Arhh, ****! Too late now Will o2 let me port a number over like a month into the contract then?

Banned

i got mine from vodafone, but by email.

mum2b;5453964

Arhh, ****! Too late now Will o2 let me port a number over like a … Arhh, ****! Too late now Will o2 let me port a number over like a month into the contract then?

No, a number port has to be actioned on consumer contracts within the first 14 days of the contract.

Can't you just go to t-mobile then orange then o2 or something? Don't think you have to stay with them any amount of time, just they have to give it to you within 7 days or something.

Original Poster

dcx_badass;5454811

I swear to god sometimes people just make this crap up, of course O2 … I swear to god sometimes people just make this crap up, of course O2 canport payasyougo numbers to contract, we've done it to 4 of them, can take upto 24 hours, but all of ours were done when we turned out phones on the next morning.

****, it is too late now Someone said it on here so i thought that it was true. So can i ask for a pac code even though i have only been with voadfone for a few days?

Original Poster

Bump.....

If it helps, orange send it to you by post, vodafone post but can also tell you over the phone when their retentions team calls.

Original Poster

i have transferred it to a pay as you go phone not a contract one

Well the orange one still applies, not sure about vodafone pay & go though.
    Why not look at the website of the operator you want to use?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jury service1721
      2. Getting Student Beams account without being a student11
      3. connect tablet27
      4. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67

See more discussions