Groups

What competitions have you won ?

as above.
    So far I have won nothing but im hitting them hard so hopefully I will soon.

Also how often do you enter them ?

20 Comments

never won nothing:cry:

2 nights (friday and saturday) bed and breakfast in belfasts radisson hotel which made a great valentines day for me and the oh

allstar2;3828833

2 nights (friday and saturday) bed and breakfast in belfasts radisson … 2 nights (friday and saturday) bed and breakfast in belfasts radisson hotel which made a great valentines day for me and the oh

wow lucky u:thumbsup:

nope can't even get a tenner on the lottery.

Two tickets to the London premiere of Posedion, after screening party at the Waldorf Hotel and two nights in The Trafalger Hotel.

julie 2;3828845

wow lucky u:thumbsup:

thanks. it was a competition i completely forgot about until i got a call saying i'd won :-D

Original Poster

Good work!
    Im obsessed with entering competitons at the moment. Im going on the odds theory that if I enter enough im bound to win something.

Original Poster

allstar2;3828833

2 nights (friday and saturday) bed and breakfast in belfasts radisson … 2 nights (friday and saturday) bed and breakfast in belfasts radisson hotel which made a great valentines day for me and the oh

Did your partner know that you had won the break ?

yes cos they were there when i got the call..

i couldnt be nasty like that cos after all we were on the site that was running the competition to look for a car for my oh

Mr Universe.

But I didn't like how commercial its gotten so forfeited the award . . . . .

Give someone willing to sell their sould a chance

I have won;
    a Nokia 6600 on a TV prog.
    a 4 day holiday at Disneyland Paris

2 xbox 360's
    Loads of DVDs

my parents said i won their "favourite son" competition.

Never won anything, gave up trying now :? Hope to win the lottery one day, but I think I might have to start playing it first :w00t:

Banned

i won day 16 on the lego land advent calender x

Original Poster

You never hear about the people you get the big prizes!

I've done quite well out of a local radio station, I have won
    A £10 greggs voucher
    Football tickets
    A dab digital radio
    A p&o minicruise with spending money
    oh and Take That tickets.

On friday I won a case of carling, a bottle of bells whisky and a box of shortbread on the pub xmas raffle.

won a bride and groom of the year ages ago with the local paper

about £6k worth of prizes

divorced within a couple of years!

bumped into the reporter a few years later and she said they almost always ended in divorce!

hahaha

Original Poster

Do you all enter the competions listed on this website ?

not entered a competition for quite awhile now, but i used to enter the ones on the metro site. won a £50 belgo's voucher, 2 tickets for chelsea v spurs, about 5 lots of cinema tickets and other meal vouchers etc etc.
    i also won a bmx when i was younger - in tesco's - they had a "guess the number of ring-pulls in a jar" competition and i was closest
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944489
      2. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32453
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***216
      4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941346

See more discussions