What Con Next From The Government??

With all this stuff about them claiming money for Hobnobs and TVs whats next from these fantastic guys that if they could would tell us when to use the toilet?

I mean £6.00 for a box of 20 regal, £12.00 for a bottle of Smirnoff, 96p a litre of petrol and to top it off in the middle of a recession they cut out tax credits by nearly £200 without our circumstances changing, wheres my expenses sheet or the £150 a week it costs to send my 2 year old to Nursery without a penny from the government.

15 Comments

Banned

Well you'll be glad to know they are spending money left right and centre in all departments of government

Banned

What's the difference between them and other people in society? You're asking in another thread how you can get Setanta for nothing - a tad hypocritical n'est pas?

civil war take the country back from the goverment scum .

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;5229432

What's the difference between them and other people in society? You're … What's the difference between them and other people in society? You're asking in another thread how you can get Setanta for nothing - a tad hypocritical n'est pas?

Im not asking how I can get it for nothing, I subscribe to Setanta but because I live in England I am not allowed to watch Setanta Ireland so not hypocrytical at all.

Banned

milhouse;5229493

civil war take the country back from the goverment scum .

And put who in power?

Banned

rbquk;5229499

Im not asking how I can get it for nothing, I subscribe to Setanta but … Im not asking how I can get it for nothing, I subscribe to Setanta but because I live in England I am not allowed to watch Setanta Ireland so not hypocrytical at all.

You want to watch something that the rules say you can't - at least their rules haven't been broken in most instances.

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;5229510

You want to watch something that the rules say you can't - at least their … You want to watch something that the rules say you can't - at least their rules haven't been broken in most instances.

More rules that benefit everyone except the UK.

well i would say put the madman in power but they beat me to it and lets ditch the brussels leaders that tell us how to live are lives

Banned

Why do you think the government should be handing out cash to you to support your own kids?

sculpturatus;5232162

Why do you think the government should be handing out cash to you to … Why do you think the government should be handing out cash to you to support your own kids?

Giving up the fags and cutting back on the booze will also boost your bank account :thumbsup:

sculpturatus;5232162

Why do you think the government should be handing out cash to you to … Why do you think the government should be handing out cash to you to support your own kids?

+1

If you can't afford something.......

Banned

Shengis;5236016

+1If you can't afford something.......

There's nothing wrong with trying to secure families a better standard of living.

FilthAndFurry;5236020

There's nothing wrong with trying to secure families a better standard of … There's nothing wrong with trying to secure families a better standard of living.

By living on handouts? Good message there:thumbsup:

Banned

Shengis;5236036

By living on handouts? Good message there:thumbsup:

All government spending can be categorised as a handout. Doesn't mean it's any more or less worthy.

FilthAndFurry;5236038

All government spending can be categorised as a handout. Doesn't mean … All government spending can be categorised as a handout. Doesn't mean it's any more or less worthy.

So MP's second homes etc are on par with WTC. Good, no more BS threads about MP scams then, seeing as it's all equal
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1420
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846154
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
    4. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218

See more discussions