Groups
    EXPIRED

What contract phone and plan should i get?!?!

Firstly what i want.
    Phone:
    Andriod
    min of WiFi: 802.11

contract:
    unlimited data

I have never had a contract phone before so i dont know what is a good deal or how to get one, im getting this purely to get a better credit score, so might as well get a better phone, i currently have the old moto g. Everything is great with that phone over than the wifi and camera.

I want unlimited data, but due to me at work all day and then at home, i dont actually use it. Any advice on what to get or how to start? i dont buy brands btw i buy best spec to price ratio.

Thanks

3 Comments

probably be better buying a payg phone then getting 3 all you can eat data sim.A good price to spec ratio phone is the new 5" moto g 2014 currently £120 at amazon.

Edited by: "kman0013" 18th Dec 2014

kman0013

probably be better buying a payg phone then getting 3 all you can eat … probably be better buying a payg phone then getting 3 all you can eat data sim.A good price to spec ratio phone is the new 5" moto g 2014 currently £120 at amazon.

This is what I did but purchased the Nexus 5 (very similar phone). It probably will work out cheaper overall.

Dont get a contract phone unless:
    1. You cant afford to buy a phone outright / Want a better phone than you can afford.
    2. You can claim the monthly costs back (say through work or similar)

I use Virgin mobile's VIP SIM on a rolling monthly contract (unlimited everything - £16.50)... I would try to cancel it (to get the price down, as EE's sim is slightly cheaper) but work pay the bill.

Phone-wise, I use a Nexus 5 (stock Android, about £300) .... but I have no lock in with contracts and can sell / upgrade whenever.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private44
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions