What converse to get ?

Hi all,

I used to think converse were gay but now I kinda like them, so I am going to buy some

Not sure what would go best with my Nike Joggers, Jeans and Shorts though... do you think tall or short ?

Also which colour do you think would be best, I think white personally but I may get black also

Thanks
James

19 Comments

They are trainers.. Providing they fit, don't fall apart within a week and cost a reasonable amount.. Who cares..

I'll never get the fascination with trainers some guys have, brand names etc.. I've got a friend who'll get new ones imported, just because he can't wait for them to come out in the U.K...

Go buy a drill like a proper bloke

Original Poster

spritey;8628713

They are trainers.. Providing they fit, don't fall apart within a week … They are trainers.. Providing they fit, don't fall apart within a week and cost a reasonable amount.. Who cares..I'll never get the fascination with trainers some guys have, brand names etc.. I've got a friend who'll get new ones imported, just because he can't wait for them to come out in the U.K... Go buy a drill like a proper bloke

haha I wouldn't go to the extent of getting them imported, and I only usually buy cheap trainers, but I'm 17 and in college so I just need some decent ones for College

I used to think converse were gay but now I kinda like them, so I am going to buy some

They still are, its just a few more people bought them now that other people, or sheep, think they're 'cool' because more than 1 person they know wears them. :whistling:

Gay as in happy, or homosexual?

james_lfc;8628730

haha I wouldn't go to the extent of getting them imported, and I only … haha I wouldn't go to the extent of getting them imported, and I only usually buy cheap trainers, but I'm 17 and in college so I just need some decent ones for College

You'd look the business walking into class with a black and decker in ya hand mate, need to get ya priorities right.

Original Poster

spritey;8628748

You'd look the business walking into class with a black and decker in ya … You'd look the business walking into class with a black and decker in ya hand mate, need to get ya priorities right.

haha, I was think dewalt tho :-/ would I still look the business ?

Original Poster

davidn84;8628740

I used to think converse were gay but now I kinda like them, so I am … I used to think converse were gay but now I kinda like them, so I am going to buy some They still are, its just a few more people bought them now that other people, or sheep, think they're 'cool' because more than 1 person they know wears them. :whistling:

I'm definitely not a sheep lol, thats the reason I am getting converse because no-one around here has them, they all have Forest Hills and are stuff like that which i like but for the reason that I don't get the same as any one else I am not getting them ha

Get the low, white with blue and red band around the bottom. £34.99 on the converse website.

]These are the shiz!

Original Poster

redvee92;8628785

Get the low, white with blue and red band around the bottom. £34.99 on … Get the low, white with blue and red band around the bottom. £34.99 on the converse website.]These are the shiz!

These are the ones I was thinking about getting mate :), but i dont know whether tall would be better, as my socks wouldn't be showing when i have joggers on

Im too fussy

james_lfc;8628842

These are the ones I was thinking about getting mate :), but i dont know … These are the ones I was thinking about getting mate :), but i dont know whether tall would be better, as my socks wouldn't be showing when i have joggers on Im too fussy

buy those and a pair of all star hi-tops! pick up a pair of black/grey/red ones for £15 - £20 from somewhere.

Forgot converse, too expensive, get yourself a lovely pair of Asda George trainers....

direct.asda.com/geo…tml

Street rep to the max, your friends will all be jealous.

Banned

james_lfc;8628842

These are the ones I was thinking about getting mate :), but i dont know … These are the ones I was thinking about getting mate :), but i dont know whether tall would be better, as my socks wouldn't be showing when i have joggers on Im too fussy

:? Please don't tell me you tuck your socks into your joggers

Original Poster

I think I'm just going to go with the low ones I would really use the hi-tops

Original Poster

ryman1000;8628884

:? Please don't tell me you tuck your socks into your joggers

I dont get what you mean :s I wear my Joggers over my socks, i dont tuck them in

I think Converse hi-tops look good. Especially if you tuck your jeans into them.

]http//si…rue

Quite a few here

spritey;8628748

You'd look the business walking into class with a black and decker in ya … You'd look the business walking into class with a black and decker in ya hand mate, need to get ya priorities right.

what a line, added rep

Nar the low look nice with jeans, joggers, shorts, the lot. Getting mine for my holiday :-D

I have both and got my Converse All Star high tops in TK Maxx for £25 last week after browsing the internet and shops for months. Both in white

The only ones worth having are the black hi-tops, they're the only shoes i wear. Don't go well with shorts however, white low-tops for that
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17396139
    2. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam55
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?1331
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764104

See more discussions