What cool things have you bought from ebay for under £3?

Found 19th Apr 2015
I enjoy buying the odd cheap thing from eBay, gadgets and stuff. Thought it would be fun to share links to things you have bought and thought were good quality products.

I'll start:
m.ebay.co.uk/itm…RCH

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
cool, dangerous, and almost certainly illegal!
longback2

cool, dangerous, and almost certainly illegal!

Yep - worst idea ever X)
Was fed up of suction windscreen holders falling off. Great when using satnav app.
bum-trumpet

Was fed up of suction windscreen holders falling off. Great when using … Was fed up of suction windscreen holders falling off. Great when using satnav app.

Until you turn a corner lol. Dash mounted holders on a disk are a better bet as gravity helps keep them in place (_;)
eBay was a great place to buy everything you wanted for under 3 quid. Then they put the misspelling trick on the scrap heap and their business along with it :-(
This including post?

Most recently recently brand new ladies DC shoe Co shirt with tags. £1.49 with £2.50 postage.

Rest would be cables for hdmi, optical, micro usb, otg etc.

Or rubber squeaky ducks for my dog. She goes mental for them.
massive bag of stickers from china, there was about 500 in it, care bears, snoopy, dora, paul franks, winnie the pooh cant remember what else. only cost 75p.
New jacuzzi bath £1. Collected. £400 in bathstore.
kash2013

New jacuzzi bath £1. Collected. £400 in bathstore.

wowsers. that's a deal.

i'm happy when i find astonish oven cleaner for less than a fiver

also bought a travel mug holder for a pram for 4.99 - pretty stoked until i got home one day and it had fallen off the pram somehow! as it was within 30 days got my money back. the joy of ebay

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants