What could I get for £320 PAY as you GO (O2 network)?

6 replies
Found 16th Mar 2010
hi guys,

could you help with this... what latest mobiles could I get for £320 from O2 Pay As you Go?

I am looking for the latest models with touchScreen and decent camera, lets say 5Mp or over.

I've looked at carphonewarehouse and phones4u. Is there any other trusted online mobile phones retailers?

thanks in advance

1. Misc
  2. O2
  3. PAYG
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. O2
  3. PAYG
6 Comments

Hope ]this helps!

Amazon have an unlocked HTC Touch Diamond2 for £280.

Original Poster

hdizzle;8120402

Hope ]this helps!

very good! thank you very much

DragonChris;8120438

Amazon have an unlocked HTC Touch Diamond2 for £280.

thanks DragonChris

unlocked? :?

does it lose the warranty?

Otto.uk;8120855

very good! thank you very muchthanks DragonChrisunlocked? :?does it lose … very good! thank you very muchthanks DragonChrisunlocked? :?does it lose the warranty?

No, it means that it can be used with any sim card - it's not tied to one network

Original Poster

Have you got HTC Diamond2 ?

£10 difference between HTC Diamond2 (Windows Mobile) x HTC Hero (Android)!

I can't decide!
Which one is the best one and why?

Otto.uk;8122100

Have you got HTC Diamond2 ?£10 difference between HTC Diamond2 (Windows … Have you got HTC Diamond2 ?£10 difference between HTC Diamond2 (Windows Mobile) x HTC Hero (Android)!I can't decide!Which one is the best one and why?

I don't know. Only discovered about the Hero today, and the Diamond is on it's way, so don't know what to do. Waiting to see if someone else knows...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4176
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247616
    3. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275

See more discussions