What could my 9 year old PSN and ps4 pro and vr be worth?

Found 9th Jun
I`m moving to a new area for business ( not town ) and need to get funds. The ps4 pro and VR that i got at the beginning of the year ( second one ) is something i don't use all the time and thinking of selling.

I have a 9 year old psn account (Oct 08 ) and has some 66 downloads on there ( about 40 at lease ps4 games ) Now i know really you cant sell your psn account, BUT you can change name, address and cards, JUST you cant change the DOB and main user name.

In the press they are looking to allow the username change and my account could be worth some money.

2952637-2LK47.jpg
some 24 pages on the account that can be re downloaded ( image just one page ) yes some is ps3 games ( you can but that for under £80)

what do people think it could be worth? I'm hopping if someone would buy a min of £2000
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Min of 2000 you be lucky to get a few hundred for all of it
a ps4 pro and vr mate second hand is worth min £600 so where do you see a few hundred pounds?
i worked out last night even at 50% of cost price for the games i have over £1200

so let me know your thinking
gatwick201812 m ago

a ps4 pro and vr mate second hand is worth min £600 so where do you see a …a ps4 pro and vr mate second hand is worth min £600 so where do you see a few hundred pounds? i worked out last night even at 50% of cost price for the games i have over £1200 so let me know your thinking

You would get what market value for the hardware but nowhere near £1200 for an account. It’s very dodgy ground for the person buying it as it’s not possible really to sell an account and there’s a risk you could reaquire it.
Thanks Danny, yes grey area but psn said I can cough cough move to a family member
jjmmww11 h, 41 m ago

Min of 2000 you be lucky to get a few hundred for all of it

I'm with you, £2000 is a big ask
gatwick20181 h, 43 m ago

Thanks Danny, yes grey area but psn said I can cough cough move to a …Thanks Danny, yes grey area but psn said I can cough cough move to a family member

Yes but the cough cough family member will not have 100% faith in you not reacquiring the account from Sony
gatwick20185 h, 1 m ago

Thanks Danny, yes grey area but psn said I can cough cough move to a …Thanks Danny, yes grey area but psn said I can cough cough move to a family member

Yeah they did, but the buyer is taking all the risk which is why at the price you are wanting you will struggle to sell it.
Don't see people paying much money for an account as it's so risky to get games that way from the buyer's POV as they won't know if you are genuine or not.

PS4 Pro and PSVR will still get a fair bit of money though
Edited by: "jamie015" 9th Jun
Why settle at 2,000! Go for £5k asking.
MadeDixonsCry4 h, 2 m ago

Yes but the cough cough family member will not have 100% faith in you not …Yes but the cough cough family member will not have 100% faith in you not reacquiring the account from Sony

gatwick20185 h, 45 m ago

And I doubt cough cough the family member will take the risk for such a large amount.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants