What could the problem be?

8 replies
Found 27th Sep 2009
I have tried to log in several times to a mother and baby forum that I use and I cant get in, have sent password to my email address which is correct.

Contacted admin & they cant see a problem with my account or a reason why.
bounty.com is the site

Could my laptop be doing something that I can fix? I have also created a new account to check and its still doing the same.

Can anyone help as I havnt a clue when it comes to technical things.
Rep waiting x

1. Misc
  2. Movie
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Movie
8 Comments

try deleting your browsing history,Cookies ,temporary internet pages,history and form data,

Original Poster

tonyg1962;6409069

try deleting your browsing history,Cookies ,temporary internet … try deleting your browsing history,Cookies ,temporary internet pages,history and form data,

have tried all that thanks and its still the same, just brings me to the same page after I have entered my details.

Rep left :thumbsup:

Try going to internet options and seeing if your security and privacy tabs are set to default level ,

Original Poster

tonyg1962;6409108

Try going to internet options and seeing if your security and privacy … Try going to internet options and seeing if your security and privacy tabs are set to default level ,

yes they are, will try on my pc later see if that makes a difference, thanks for the help :thumbsup:

Their server might have gone down for the moment, Try again later it might be fine.

:thumbsup:

this happened to me too, i was an active member for a few months, then this happened and i can no longer log in :(, i have also had problems, i too requested passwords via email but no joy. I just gave up in the end

Original Poster

jon1000jon;6409270

Their server might have gone down for the moment, Try again later it … Their server might have gone down for the moment, Try again later it might be fine.:thumbsup:

No, its been a fair few days.
vikkiwathall;6409339

this happened to me too, i was an active member for a few months, then … this happened to me too, i was an active member for a few months, then this happened and i can no longer log in :(, i have also had problems, i too requested passwords via email but no joy. I just gave up in the end

Gutted, I have been a member for 5 years :cry: I will try on my pc later.

4lyons09;6409396

No, its been a fair few days. .

If you get in on another pc it must be your pc if this is the case:

Try doing a system restore to an earlier date?

START MENU> ACCESORIES> SYSTEM TOOLS> SYSTEM RESTORE

You will not lose any work, pics or files added but it might fix some settings that have been changed recently, hopt this helps :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244871
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    3. Misco about to go into administration912
    4. Add one, leave one game54315392

See more discussions