Expired

What day do tesco offers change

Found 3rd Jun 2014
I thought new offers arrived wednesday? Can't find any on their grocery pages with "starts 04/06/2014" like usual.
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
I was going to ask the same question. A lot of them end tomorrow so you can't add to your basket.
Original Poster
Yep, I am wanting to do a shopping list for delivery tomorrow but without knowing what's on offers there's no point.
PenguinsForAll

Yep, I am wanting to do a shopping list for delivery tomorrow but without … Yep, I am wanting to do a shopping list for delivery tomorrow but without knowing what's on offers there's no point.

LOL. Snap!
Have been checking every now and then to see if they have updated the offers, but loads still expiring tomorrow.
Probably save money in the long run by not buying their 'offers' which I don't really need
Edited by: "chuckiedoll" 3rd Jun 2014
New offers seem to be on now!
Edited by: "chuckiedoll" 3rd Jun 2014
Offers on grocery's tend to end on Tuesdays, new offers generally start either same Tuesday or the Wednesday. Not sure about other departments.
They add new offers all time they dnt av a day where they change
Original Poster
chuckiedoll

New offers seem to be on now!

Whey so they are! Time to get a shop put in for tmoz.
PenguinsForAll

Whey so they are! Time to get a shop put in for tmoz.

If you manage to get a £1 delivery slot and spend over £40, use code XXHHGG and it takes £6 off your order total!
Original Poster
chuckiedoll

If you manage to get a £1 delivery slot and spend over £40, use code X … If you manage to get a £1 delivery slot and spend over £40, use code XXHHGG and it takes £6 off your order total!

Thx, but I ended up spending almost £100 (whoops) and used a £15 off £60.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants