as above im not sure and couldnt think of any other way of finding out

cheers

21 Comments

Its the greatest day of your life

Banned

to you - a non important one

Banned

Monday..

another day closer to meeting the baby jebus :o)

Tuesday

loool

Click on your clock at bottom right of screen:x

melipona;7504747

Click on your clock at bottom right of screen:x

open dictionary

look up sarcasm

its Happy EEEJIT Day!

Original Poster Banned

numptyj;7504758

open dictionarylook up sarcasm

lmao:thumbsup:

to be fair though i never new about the clock thing at the bottom, everyday i have to google what day it is and it annoys me

Original Poster Banned

sassie;7504703

to you - a non important one

ooh why because im a non important person :-(

Banned

daz1981;7504856

ooh why because im a non important person :-(

if it was important you would have known what day it was, and for the record its thursday ;-)

daz1981;7504823

lmao:thumbsup:to be fair though i never new about the clock thing at the … lmao:thumbsup:to be fair though i never new about the clock thing at the bottom, everyday i have to google what day it is and it annoys me

can you not work it out from what day the previous one was :? is that stuff in yr avi frazzling yr noodle :-D

Original Poster Banned

michelleleemoo;7504892

can you not work it out from what day the previous one was :? is that … can you not work it out from what day the previous one was :? is that stuff in yr avi frazzling yr noodle :-D

it sure has but i enjoyed every minute of it.

bad side is i have no memories of around age 15 and below i only remeber what i see on photos. and my short term memory is gone i really dont remember and really do google most days to find the day out

the worst thing is, is that life seams to go alot quicker for me then others as in my head im 27 but only know about 12 years so when i die at say 54 i will only have known about 24 years of life if it doesnt get worse

:-D

daz1981;7504978

it sure has but i enjoyed every minute of it.bad side is i have no … it sure has but i enjoyed every minute of it.bad side is i have no memories of around age 15 and below i only remeber what i see on photos. and my short term memory is gone i really dont remember and really do google most days to find the day outthe worst thing is, is that life seams to go alot quicker for me then others as in my head im 27 but only know about 12 years so when i die at say 54 i will only have known about 24 years of life if it doesnt get worse:-D

http://images.zaazu.com/img/wow-wow-shock-surprise-smiley-emoticon-000325-large.gif

numptyj;7504758

open dictionarylook up sarcasm

I can take the hit.....just don't tickle my feet!!!!!!

Original Poster Banned

michelleleemoo;7505011

what were we saying:-D

google tclock, its a free program that replaces the clock at the bottom of your screen, you can set it to show the day and date and the clock also has seconds and an alarm function that you can set any mp3,midi or wav file as the alarm tone :thumbsup:

* might not work on vista or 7

http://i45.tinypic.com/bk39w.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o289/Starwoman1960/myspace%2520stuff/its-wednesday.gif

Well a good guide would be to use [url]www.isittuesday.co.uk[/url] At least then you could narrow down your options.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764002
    2. Ebid over Ebay33
    3. Any PS4 News Here29213597
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…11

See more discussions