What decent phones can i buy for £66?

11 replies
Found 21st Mar 2009
doesnt seem to be many black n73's out there, what other phones similar spec etc can i get? im not really 'up' on my phones

11 Comments

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4704921

you can have mine for a fiver

lol what it is

can you call people? can people call you? can you txt people? can people txt you? can you recieve the piccy of your mate stroking the tigers? can you txt him back saying get out you idiot? honestly what more do you really need????? are you going to need those extra expensive add ons? its really up to you!! think about it Do you really need that £300 iphone or will a £30 pay as you go with the stufff i just mentiond do? if so take your pick but if you have to be with the pay it over your lifetime crowd take your choice, this is the best response you will ever get

I want a phone to do all above and have games, play music and watch movies, be able to surf the net, have a giggle watching idiots on Youtube, crop and resize a photo to upload to my Flickr, have applications to grab emails and view attachments, sat nav and more!

orry if it sounds concited but they asked. really ypu dont need the latest all singing dancing phone, go on admit it how many of the extras do you actually use but bought the phone cos it was the latest thing? yet all you get was txts and calls.! best £250 you ever spent ok

i built my amd x64 athalon with 160 gig hard drive dual core proscessor, for £119, it plays every pc game out there, add to that a skype pay as you go mobile "£30, it only gets txts calls to evey network plus free if its to skype, call or txt, so that cost inc computer £149. i spend £30 a month on broadband (virgin) so as far as i think getting an all singing phone is a total waste of money unless you are after poser power cos you will never use even a third of the options offered, and the sooner the children realise this the better for parents cos kids want the latest all singing all dancing latest mobile when a £30 special will do esp then they get on the computer when they get home, which is the usual thing they do! cos its not an ithing thats the problem, all day they txt each other at home it is messenger! then they get on messenger at home so whats the point except to give the thieving bullies some real cash to spend when they nick it off your child and the school punishes them with two weeks suspension oh god no not suspension!!! that dont get your £300 quid backi!

tinkerbellsteve;4705011

this is the best response you will ever get

:thinking:

You can have all that on an N73 (with a gps reciever) already. My 2 daughters have the same phone. They wanted the black 1 but couldn't get it. I got them for 99 quid each last year so 66 quid should def get 1 if you can find 1. Pretty decent camera 2 3.2mp not to shabby.

Original Poster

thanks......i need to get emails etc on the phone and like nokias for texting....not wanting to spend 300..only 66...so.......anything similar to an n73 would be nice

Original Poster

tinkerbellsteve;4705078

i built my amd x64 athalon with 160 gig hard drive dual core proscessor, … i built my amd x64 athalon with 160 gig hard drive dual core proscessor, for £119, it plays every pc game out there, add to that a skype pay as you go mobile "£30, it only gets txts calls to evey network plus free if its to skype, call or txt, so that cost inc computer £149. i spend £30 a month on broadband (virgin) so as far as i think getting an all singing phone is a total waste of money unless you are after poser power cos you will never use even a third of the options offered, and the sooner the children realise this the better for parents cos kids want the latest all singing all dancing latest mobile when a £30 special will do esp then they get on the computer when they get home, which is the usual thing they do! cos its not an ithing thats the problem, all day they txt each other at home it is messenger! then they get on messenger at home so whats the point except to give the thieving bullies some real cash to spend when they nick it off your child and the school punishes them with two weeks suspension oh god no not suspension!!! that dont get your £300 quid backi!

im 28....dont go to school....and where did u get £300 from?

I have just been taking a look on Ebay and they are pretty hard to get now. Have you got an independant mobile shop near by that deals in 2nd hand phones or do you want a brand new 1? The similar quality handset for around that price would be a Sony Ericsson K800i or a K770 but you will be sacrificing the s60 for a basic phone that is great but not as useful as a s60 Nokia. Next step might be to pay a little more and go for a windows mobile handset, they are usually from 100 on Expansys.
expansys.com/p.a…963

Original Poster

thanks for ur help...rep+++ given....i managed to get a n73 off ebay, just off msging everyone haha....
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whatsup number, confused44
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    3. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    4. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21

See more discussions