What DECT phones do you use?

4 replies
Found 16th Jun 2009
Just trying to get opinions on what I should go for as replacements.

I have four Panasonic Dect phones at present, but find that the base station holds onto the line sometimes (no outgoing or incoming calls), but the line is fine if I plug in a standard phone. The only way to clear it is to leave it off for about 10 minutes. Also the plugs get really hot - could fry an egg on them I think.

Do your phones have good reception or are you sorry you bought them?

4 Comments

Magic Box White ones...Very stylish and hold charge for hours and had them for a year...Thrown several away at a year old...Great reception

dooyoo.co.uk/tel…32/

Like the link but in white and got them for £34 a pair off Argos clearance store...Good luck

I got the ones that were on offer in argos a month or so ago (the deal was posted here) 3 for £18 or so, although some people were getting quadruple packs....

"bt freelance xd 1500" not sure you can buy the exact ones anymore. they probably do a modern version now, but had them for a few years now with no problems, still on the first set of rechargable batterys, they last for days between charges, it was a double pack but got another one to connect in

Had several different brands over the years, but have once again gone back to Panasonic. The current set I have are excellent - and they last 10 days on a charge, which is a major plus for me.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why was the deal I just posted removed?78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.109
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions