Groups

What did I do?????

Banned
    I've really messed up! Big time! Feelings of paranoia, depression, angst - can I go on with my life?
    I've lost a part of my life that I will never get back and I feel sick about it! I really do just feel like crying!

I've just sat through 2012 and it is the worst film ever!
    If someone paid me £1m to come up with the worst film ever, I wouldn't even get close to this!

I'm going to set fire to my sky box.

45 Comments

I quite liked it myself.

Even the bit when the dog made a last minute leap into the boat? I

Hmm, maybe suicide is the answer.

Didnt think it was that bad myself, and not sure why anyone would give you a million pounds to make the worst film ever made. Im not saying you couldnt make the worst film ever made, just doubt the financial incentive would be there

Original Poster Banned

gbspurs

Even the bit when the dog made a last minute leap into the boat? I

I quite enjoyed the closing credits.

Original Poster Banned

simplex

Didnt think it was that bad myself, and not sure why anyone would give … Didnt think it was that bad myself, and not sure why anyone would give you a million pounds to make the worst film ever made. Im not saying you couldnt make the worst film ever made, just doubt the financial incentive would be there

Well someone paid this guy to write the worse film ever made.

Banned

if it was that bad then it begs the question "why did you watch it all" ?

Original Poster Banned

fragaliciousbob

if it was that bad then it begs the question "why did you watch it all" ?

Because you usually have to watch a film to see how good/or mind numbingly awful it is.

Can i have your Sky box then!

Banned

The film was fine. Maybe not the greatest, but then you've now continued to waste your life by posting this! Strange fellow!

You seriously saying you cant think of a single film which could take the title worst film ever made

Original Poster Banned

sunshiner

Can i have your Sky box then!

It's a puddle of plastic now. But sure, PM me your address.

Original Poster Banned

simplex

You seriously saying you cant think of a single film which could take the … You seriously saying you cant think of a single film which could take the title worst film ever made

At this moment in time, 2012 is the worst single film I have ever seen in my entire 35 years of being on this planet.

In that case I suggest you watch "the hottie and the nottie".

Original Poster Banned

guv

The film was fine. Maybe not the greatest, but then you've now continued … The film was fine. Maybe not the greatest, but then you've now continued to waste your life by posting this! Strange fellow!

I'm being kind. Kind to all those who may be tempted to lose 3 hours of their lives. Don't do it. Just say no kids.

Just out of curiousity what would be your 5 all time crappest films

Original Poster Banned

simplex

Just out of curiousity what would be your 5 all time crappest films

OK, quick question - can I put the same film five times?

No not 5 times hah

Original Poster Banned

simplex

No not 5 times hah

OK, countdown (number 1 being the worse).

5. Signs
    4. The Village
    3. War of the Worlds (Tom Cruise version)
    2. Die Hard (all 20 of them)
    1. 2012

OP, have you seen teeth????

seriously 2012 aint got nothing on that

Original Poster Banned

ilovepink

OP, have you seen teeth????seriously 2012 aint got nothing on that

2012 was like pulling teeth, but no, I haven't seen Teeth. Sounds awesome!

JonnyTwoToes

OK, countdown (number 1 being the worse).5. Signs4. The Village3. War of … OK, countdown (number 1 being the worse).5. Signs4. The Village3. War of the Worlds (Tom Cruise version)2. Die Hard (all 20 of them)1. 2012

JonnyTwoToes

OK, countdown (number 1 being the worse).5. Signs4. The Village3. War of … OK, countdown (number 1 being the worse).5. Signs4. The Village3. War of the Worlds (Tom Cruise version)2. Die Hard (all 20 of them)1. 2012

Hmmmm that list looks off, but i suppose its your own opinion,unless these are the only films youve ever watched then you would be spot on although then these would also be your top 5 in reverse order

Lol, i started to watch this last night, got 30 mins in and gave up
    Tried again this morning, and now, it's been deleted
    Not for me

Watch Cloverfield..............that makes every other film look good.

Original Poster Banned

simplex

Hmmmm that list looks off, but i suppose its your own opinion,unless … Hmmmm that list looks off, but i suppose its your own opinion,unless these are the only films youve ever watched then you would be spot on although then these would also be your top 5 in reverse order

Yes, in 35 years these are the only films I have ever watched.....
    Edited by: "JonnyTwoToes" 28th Nov 2010

Original Poster Banned

Syzable

Watch Cloverfield..............that makes every other film look good.

Thats my number 6.

I say watch Thor- Hammer of the gods, nothing comes close, another is dreamcatcher, i remember looking at everyone in the room and them looking back thinking wtf, but Thor is the one

simplex

I say watch Thor- Hammer of the gods.....[snip]

Lol, another of my, i started but deleted/not finished/never to return to films

I didn't enjoy 2012 but i made it through to the end............i thought Woody Harellson was good though.

you should watch the human centipede...that will put things into perspective for you.
    worst.
    film.
    ever.

try skyline....lol

Original Poster Banned

shaneomac

you should watch the human centipede...that will put things into … you should watch the human centipede...that will put things into perspective for you.worst.film.ever.

I liked that. It was funny.

Im downloading these tonight, gonna get my mates to come around and [email protected] em off

Banned

You borrow my rope if you want I'll even noose it first but please don't dribble on in

Banned

robbieukranger

You borrow my rope if you want I'll even noose it first but please don't … You borrow my rope if you want I'll even noose it first but please don't dribble on in

Actually, good point!

The special effects in this film alone, ensure it can't be the worst film ever. The special effects in this film are amongst the best ever produced.

I'm guessing you also hate films like Armageddon and Deep Impact.

quite anjoyed war of the worlds and cloverfield

seen about 25mins of this, that bit where he's running from the flying globs of destruction towards the plane is freeken stupid

Inland Empire was absolutely atrocious, beside the bit with the rabbits at the beginning oh and Racing Stripes is pretty bad!

watch the road

utter crap

Great Movie

How about titanic 2? That's pretty bad.

http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/2854/nikelogo.png
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047119
      2. love affairs1751
      3. What would be HELL to you?1415