Groups

what did u get 4 valentines day?

has anyone made any plans 2 take their other half out?

34 Comments

I got Dark Messiah of Might and Magic for the PC!!

I got Call OF Duty 3 for the Wii, but had it a few weeks ago!

I got her The Vice - Complete series on DVD, some lego and a tesco value card! :w00t:
    she had a proper card too....:thumbsup:

EDIT: as for the question being asked - No, i can't afford to take her out. I'd much rather cook a meal myself. Cheaper and it tastes better! :thumbsup:

I got diddly squat of my hubby:whistling: ,but birdyboy donated his valentine prize to me so I feel all warm and squishy inside anyway:-D

emmajk42

I got Dark Messiah of Might and Magic for the PC!!

Was that a "Homer Simpson" present? A kind of present named during the episode where Homer buys Marge a bowling ball for her birthday?

duckmagicuk2

Was that a "Homer Simpson" present? A kind of present named during the … Was that a "Homer Simpson" present? A kind of present named during the episode where Homer buys Marge a bowling ball for her birthday?:)

LOL It might have been! But I'll enjoy it too

Original Poster

i got him a tesco value card n a box of chocolates ( i did buy him a proper card aswell)

was gonna go 4 a curry but we both have the flu, so we gonna stay in, i was ill last valentines day aswell

We had our 'celebrations' last night, as we are long distance and he had to head back home for work today.

We had a meal at home that he cooked and made all romantic (candles, champagne etc) and then for 'afters' I made the bedroom all romantic

I got him lots of bits and bobs and he got me a heart cushion and some earrings

http://www.swaymyway.com/images/cam.jpg

Banned

I got a lovely poem from a friend :thumbsup:

I got 8 Valentine cards from my hubby (which was lovely) but have had an awful day!

I manged to come down with flu last night, today the dog has cut his paw badly and has had a op to sort and my hubby's present to me hasn't turned up!

I've cooked us a meal and dressed the dining table but I'm sneezing everywhere and passing out trying to cook my pre-planned 'wedding day' menu! I doubt I'll eat any of it or drink the champagne - we are both saying that we think we should write off today as Valentines day and make it somtime in March.

Hope everyone else is having a better day!

^ were they free or something?:P (the 8 cards.. moonpig?)

I got a huge card, underwear and socks personally.

seancampbell

^ were they free or something?:P (the 8 cards.. moonpig?)I got a huge … ^ were they free or something?:P (the 8 cards.. moonpig?)I got a huge card, underwear and socks personally.

No all bought cards - he says he couldn't decide and decided to suprise me!

i got a kiss from my kids stincy gits:roll:

Nothing for valentines day, but I did 'get' discharged from one of my doctors today, so that was great!

kelly_o_fanatic

Nothing for valentines day, but I did 'get' discharged from one of my … Nothing for valentines day, but I did 'get' discharged from one of my doctors today, so that was great!

i was just thinking kelly o fanatic hasnt been in this bite of the site today
    but you proved me wrong. good on you girl its nice to know im not alone 24-7 on hukd just for that im giving you rep.:p

hulya

i was just thinking kelly o fanatic hasnt been in this bite of the site … i was just thinking kelly o fanatic hasnt been in this bite of the site todaybut you proved me wrong. good on you girl its nice to know im not alone 24-7 on hukd just for that im giving you rep.:p

Lol, well put it this way, I had less than 500 posts yesterday....

Thanks for the rep, I have been noticing you around too, especially on freebies

Once again I announce "I've never has a valentines card".

duckmagicuk2

Once again I announce "I've never has a valentines card".

I've never had a valentines day card, but then again, I have never sent any...

kelly_o_fanatic

Lol, well put it this way, I had less than 500 posts yesterday.... Thanks … Lol, well put it this way, I had less than 500 posts yesterday.... Thanks for the rep, I have been noticing you around too, especially on freebies

yep nothing like a good freebie dont you think

hulya

yep nothing like a good freebie dont you think

Favourite part of the site, although some of the deals are good because, although you have to spend money, you save a lot too

Two texts off two pretty girls. That'll do me just fine this year:thumbsup:

Original Poster

i just gave him the tesco value card the look on his face :giggle:

:w00t: nothing from my hubby. you shall here it all in the news tomorrow!

i got nuthin and she did too (:

Nada.:-(

where people expecting stuff though? I didnt get anything but also didnt give anything, not disappointed at all

I bought the wife a new belt and bag for valentines day

The hoovers never worked so well

kevm52

I bought the wife a new belt and bag for valentines dayThe hoovers never … I bought the wife a new belt and bag for valentines dayThe hoovers never worked so well

lol, was just about to post that

i got a e card !LOL not the same but suppose better than nothing .my daughter got dozen red roses so she gave me one cause she felt sorry for me .;-)

I get my partner a great gift every year (we are talking sat nav / mobile phone type gifts) and get really rubbish cards and a box of choccies back (usually ones i dont eat!). This year I didnt buy him anything to give him a taste of his own medicine.

Guess what he bought me?.....

Sod all!

Good job I didnt buy him anything. I did buy him a card but it cost a few quid so I'll save it till next year, cause this year he aint worth it! lol!

MBeeching

Two texts off two pretty girls. That'll do me just fine this … Two texts off two pretty girls. That'll do me just fine this year:thumbsup:

Your mum and your sister dont count:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

I got the masters of horror volume one dvd set and a throntons chocolate heart that said "bee my love bug"
    got my darling david a t shirt, a scanner darkly on dvd, valentines cake & a valentines balloon

we didnt go out (everywheres packed on valentines - I was a waitress last valentines - NEVER AGAIN!!), we had a rose petal strewn bath with chocolate covered strawberries, red wine and candles

best valentines ever

BECKYBOO

Your mum and your sister dont count:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

:giggle: Lol, nah I think he put a wig on and sent them himself!

geek grrrl

we had a rose petal strewn bath with chocolate covered strawberries, red … we had a rose petal strewn bath with chocolate covered strawberries, red wine and candles best valentines ever

Never seen one of them,(rose petal strewn bath) if it was the 'best valentines ever' I am sure you have some photos you could post :giggle: :giggle: then I will see if I can get a deal on another similar one. :thinking:

PS I got the Blue's Brothers on DVD, yippee....

hehe, the camera wasnt charged im afraid
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35190
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2445
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4492104
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…26118

See more discussions