Groups

What did you buy with your £5 Play voucher?

For those who got their free £5 Play voucher from the Quidco clan thing, what did you buy from Play.com?

41 Comments

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]not looked yet, i will look later n let you know!![/COLOR]

not bought anything with mine yet not seen anything worthy

Cant believe i missed this :-(

I bought Ghost Rider Extended Cut in a bid to try ad finish my bf's 'live action Marvel film box set' that i made him a couple of Christmas's ago. It needs updating for this Christmas :santa:

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]how long do the vouchers last for??
    can't find anything to buy..[/COLOR]

Anyone wants to sell them to me, I'll offer 4£ by Paypal gift. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

JO-JO;2935617

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]how long do the vouchers last for??can't find … [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]how long do the vouchers last for??can't find anything to buy..[/COLOR]

I'm hoping they don't expire, anyone know?

aha I think my voucher went to my old email address and that was aol and when I go to forgot password it says please load aol then pick forgot password, problem is I don't have aol anymore

i go tone last night - any body know if there's a minimum spend?

PapaSmurf;2935898

i go tone last night - any body know if there's a minimum spend?

no minimum spend apparently :thumbsup:

Banned

Surely this £5 offer is defeating the idea of clans? I have just joined a 100+ clans in order to win another £5 voucher.

I will not go back to the clans though so surely they are all getting full with people who aren't interested in the clan?

csiman;2936042

Surely this £5 offer is defeating the idea of clans? I have just joined a … Surely this £5 offer is defeating the idea of clans? I have just joined a 100+ clans in order to win another £5 voucher. I will not go back to the clans though so surely they are all getting full with people who aren't interested in the clan?

Yep.....

They only count the first 10 clans for the 2nd wave of vouchers...

I have a £50 gift voucher on top of this £5 promotional one. Sux that they cant be used together

Artonox;2936564

I have a £50 gift voucher on top of this £5 promotional one. Sux that t … I have a £50 gift voucher on top of this £5 promotional one. Sux that they cant be used together

How did you manage that????????? :thinking:

£50 gift voucher was bought by me by someone i know, not quidco

Artonox;2936720

£50 gift voucher was bought by me by someone i know, not quidco

:lol:

I used mine to pre-order Mamma Mia which I can't wait for, so only going to cost me £7.99 - fab!!

used mine to preorder wwe smackdown v raw 2009-360-- for £29.99 :thumbsup:

Banned

biomehanik;2936451

They only count the first 10 clans for the 2nd wave of vouchers...

new voucher wave is available to all so not sure what you are on about. 100 clans just subscribed to so bound to win imo

I have got one of these vouchers, could i buy something for a fiver from the sale and not pay anything?

sensation;2937658

I have got one of these vouchers, could i buy something for a fiver from … I have got one of these vouchers, could i buy something for a fiver from the sale and not pay anything?

I think yes.

Thankyou very much, where do i put it in?

Original Poster

sensation;2937658

I have got one of these vouchers, could i buy something for a fiver from … I have got one of these vouchers, could i buy something for a fiver from the sale and not pay anything?

Yup. Wanted to pre-order SFIV but want one with arcade stick.

sensation;2937719

Thankyou very much, where do i put it in?

At the promotional code bit when you're checking out :thumbsup:

I bought Hand Built By Robots - Newton Faulkner with mine. Only had to pay an extra £1.99 :0)

csiman;2937382

new voucher wave is available to all so not sure what you are on about. … new voucher wave is available to all so not sure what you are on about. 100 clans just subscribed to so bound to win imo

You can subscribe to all the quidclans there are, however only the first 10 that you subscribe to will count. Therefore if you Quidclan picked as a winner was not 10th or less on your Quidclan picks you will come away with nothing...so pick wisely!

Otherwise it would be dead simple and everyone would sign up to everything... ;0)

sensation;2937658

Yes :0)

i cant find the bit where you put the code in eek please help

Banned

hayleyc1;2938350

You can subscribe to all the quidclans there are, however only the first … You can subscribe to all the quidclans there are, however only the first 10 that you subscribe to will count. Therefore if you Quidclan picked as a winner was not 10th or less on your Quidclan picks you will come away with nothing...so pick wisely!Otherwise it would be dead simple and everyone would sign up to everything... ;0)

yeah but subscribing to none gets you no chance. at least I have a good chance.

csiman;2937382

new voucher wave is available to all so not sure what you are on about. … new voucher wave is available to all so not sure what you are on about. 100 clans just subscribed to so bound to win imo

no wrong, you can join all the clans but only the 1st 10 you join count.

csiman;2939524

yeah but subscribing to none gets you no chance. at least I have a good … yeah but subscribing to none gets you no chance. at least I have a good chance.

yeh but joining 100 makes no sence as only 1st 10 you join count, so chouse wisely :thumbsup:

What is the dealio with the clans then? How do I win myself a voucher? I got one yesterday but I think I was drunk when I joined the clan cos I cant remember!

i bought the heroes 'save the cheerleader save the world' tshirt :3.

:cry::cry:damn i have accidently deleted mine dunno how i can retrieve it

is it in your deleted items folder?

got it sent to my hotmail account and i accidently deleted it

Original Poster

Still don't know what to get

i didnt get anything and i spend like £400 a year there

Got a key bottle opener for free :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846169
      3. Find out how good your GP surgery is11
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio710

See more discussions