Groups

what did you got from CPW?

i am waiting for tab and toshiba notebook .

27 Comments

Original Poster

by the way i have no confirmation e-mail yet.

why was there a deal on?

I'm expecting a jini but no sign of it yet

i got nothing yet..

ipad 1 16gb for £150 after cashback

Im hoping my orders will be cancelled as i only wanted the Nokia c5-03 which came back into stock around 11.

1 x Nokia C5-03 Handset - Purchased instore, as I had a feeling the CPW website and sales system would be going down! X) lol

Bully

Im hoping my orders will be cancelled as i only wanted the Nokia c5-03 … Im hoping my orders will be cancelled as i only wanted the Nokia c5-03 which came back into stock around 11.

You can buy them instore - I've been to three stores in London (Chiswick High Road, Hammersmith and Westfields Shopping Centre) and the handsets appear to be more in supply than anything else from what I could see but also what I was told by the staff.

waiting on

1 x netbook
    1 x phone
    2 x Jini

crabs.............the dirty minx.

Syzable

crabs.............the dirty minx.

Eh?

was so tempted to get the desire Z .. added it to my basket and everything but wimped out on the last min.

I predict by tonight this thread will be 10 pages long with the one word answer - cancellation X)

I'm still waiting for confirmation of a Archos 7c that i ordered when the birds were still singing.

Banned

Syzable

I predict by tonight this thread will be 10 pages long with the one word … I predict by tonight this thread will be 10 pages long with the one word answer - cancellation X)I'm still waiting for confirmation of a Archos 7c that i ordered when the birds were still singing.

and the pink pigs were flying

dog_cop

and the pink pigs were flying

Yep........that's what i reckon it will end up being. I had the thanks for the order email straight away and nothing since

Banned

Syzable

Yep........that's what i reckon it will end up being. I had the thanks … Yep........that's what i reckon it will end up being. I had the thanks for the order email straight away and nothing since

talking of which .. any news from the hut * cough*

Original Poster

haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa post # 8 pic # 3 find the word ASS ha ha ha lol

Banned

Syzable

I predict by tonight this thread will be 10 pages long with the one word … I predict by tonight this thread will be 10 pages long with the one word answer - cancellation X)I'm still waiting for confirmation of a Archos 7c that i ordered when the birds were still singing.

I got my 64GB iPad today. X)

Banned

Nothing as yet. I ordered the wife an iPad got an order confirmation but nothing since. My order now doesn't exist according to CPW

I got my dispatch email for the Archos about an hour ago..........coming via DHL.

Got my 64GB iPad for 240 Smackers

Edit: Should add instore, not online -.-
    Edited by: "Shadow-360" 26th May 2011

Original Poster

dimebars

Nothing as yet. I ordered the wife an iPad got an order confirmation but … Nothing as yet. I ordered the wife an iPad got an order confirmation but nothing since. My order now doesn't exist according to CPW

i didn't saw any wife was on offer at CPW?????by the way what was the price for that?

addjon

i didn't saw any wife was on offer at CPW?????by the way what was the … i didn't saw any wife was on offer at CPW?????by the way what was the price for that?

He didn't order a wife from CPW.
    He ordered an ipad from CPW.
    The ipad was for his wife.
    He hasn't received the ipad yet.
    His order doesn't exist according to CPW
    There are no jini's either at CFW.

Original Poster

lol i know r4ge,just kidding

addjon

lol i know r4ge,just kidding

i'm glad you know that you can't get jini's from CPW, i was getting abit worried.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. word association Game74044563
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33

See more discussions