Groups

What did you have for breakfast?

I thought I better do this before someone else does, lol.

41 Comments

nothing but coffee.

Haven't had anything yet, going to make myself some tea and toast I think.

t & toast

Chocolate oats weetabix stuff which turned out like glue and cup tea!!

Cornflakes - 3 hours ago.

smithyp1;2248079

t & toast

It takes you 3 "words" to say the same as I have in 14!!! :oops:

Jesus this gets asked every morning, get a life hahahahahaha

brioche

Original Poster

I usually have a cup of tea and a few biscuits.

tea and toast

Toast from an uncut loaf, they were like Door stops! YUM

Abvance;2248262

I usually have a cup of tea and a few biscuits.

My sort of person!! I VERY regulary have that but was bored of my biscuits this morning so had a change!!

2 pieces of bacon and a fried egg on wholemeal toast

3 weetabix,semi-skimmed milk and sweetener. Going for the healthy approach-would have had about 10 choc bars by now hehehe not really, only 7 bars

Hey, this is a carbon copy of my dinner thread!

]http//ww…er/

Cheerios

Original Poster

forharry;2248325

Hey, this is a carbon copy of my dinner … Hey, this is a carbon copy of my dinner thread!]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/194488/what-are-you-having-for-dinner/

Haha, I bet you were going to do this but I beat you to it!

Abvance;2248611

Haha, I bet you were going to do this but I beat you to it!

I had no intention of doing this what so ever...

I posted on yours yesterday and someone said it may have to be changed now as it's almost dinner time...

So i posted a dinner one...

I posted here just to wind-up using your exact words with dinner posted on mine...

sharpgx15;2248339

Cheerios

Why, where you going ? :roll:

Croissant, Orange juice and a cappuccino

Banned

cup of tea

Rice Crispies & fresh Orange Juice

ryancs;2248682

Croissant, Orange juice and a cappuccino

sounds like something id have on holiday!

myself, cant start day without cereal and ice cold milk...at mo eating special k with strawberries and choc.... take all the strawberries out though! haha

Original Poster

forharry;2248642

I had no intention of doing this what so ever...I posted on yours … I had no intention of doing this what so ever...I posted on yours yesterday and someone said it may have to be changed now as it's almost dinner time...So i posted a dinner one...I posted here just to wind-up using your exact words with dinner posted on mine...

I know mate, I was just kidding.

special brew

special K

millies cookies lol i cant eat brekkie at home and someone from the office is leaving today and they bought a load of cookies in lol
    as for lunch, boots meal deal will have me sorted on that one, anyone gonna start a lunch thread

why the hell do you lot give a flying **** what each had for breakfast? have you nothing better to do?

markhodges1975;2250292

why the hell do you lot give a flying **** what each had for breakfast? … why the hell do you lot give a flying **** what each had for breakfast? have you nothing better to do?

wow What a constructive remark

markhodges1975;2250292

why the hell do you lot give a flying **** what each had for breakfast? … why the hell do you lot give a flying **** what each had for breakfast? have you nothing better to do?

lots of love in the room
    someone got out of the wrong side of the bed this morn and forgot to have their brekkie!
    btw this is misc randomness is known to occur! :thumbsup: :santa:

Original Poster

Someone's not had they Weetabix this morning.

Banned

I gave my man a lift to work because i wanted the car, i went to Subway for breakfast.

I had a mega breakfast meal, it was ok but you can't beat wetherspoons for breakfast or ikea.

Then I went for 2 hours of pampering, facial etc...
    It was so lovely, i'm going back tomorrow for a few other bits done:thumbsup:

markhodges1975;2250292

if you cant say something nice, or something constructive, why say anything at all?

DLM;2250328

I gave my man a lift to work because i wanted the car, i went to Subway … I gave my man a lift to work because i wanted the car, i went to Subway for breakfast.I had a mega breakfast meal, it was ok but you can't beat wetherspoons for breakfast or ikea.Then I went for 2 hours of pampering, facial etc...It was so lovely, i'm going back tomorrow for a few other bits done:thumbsup:

Oh i envy you...cant you take me for two hours of pampering next time? lol

numptyj;2250303

lots of love in the roomsomeone got out of the wrong side of the bed this … lots of love in the roomsomeone got out of the wrong side of the bed this morn and forgot to have their brekkie!btw this is misc randomness is known to occur! :thumbsup: :santa:

Abvance;2250318

Someone's not had they Weetabix this morning.

bellabonkers;2250349

if you cant say something nice, or something constructive, why say … if you cant say something nice, or something constructive, why say anything at all?

ryancs;2250300

wow What a constructive remark

You must have had nothing better to do as well then ?

Taxi for markhodges1975...

haha well said :thumbsup:

markhodges1975;2250292

Kinda late but I had weetabix and orange juice... The 2 dont really go though, leave this weird taste in your mouth :thinking:

bellabonkers;2250349

if you cant say something nice, or something constructive, why say … if you cant say something nice, or something constructive, why say anything at all?

cause you lot clog up the space for hot deals

waterloo;2250438

well i was looking for hot uk deals like the site advertises not what the hell you lot are going to be ******** out soon enough
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Kodi Add-ons?1010
      2. Dashcam question511
      3. Just an thought regarding Paypal22
      4. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 234

See more discussions