what did you have for dinner tonight?

Banned 41 replies
Found 1st Mar 2010
I had a baked Potato

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
41 Comments

I went to McMonagles - the floating chippie and had steak pie n chips yum yum. Have u ever been there

me too oven cooked, we had it with chicken stew.

faggots, roast potatoes and cauliflower cheese, Lush!!!

Chicken curry

Sausages and mash

Banned

Garlic bread

omlette

beef chilli wraps

kelly1987;7991357

Sausages and mash

mmm not had that in ages ,,mmm yum with beans??

Original Poster Banned

bernyrabbit;7991346

faggots, roast potatoes and cauliflower cheese, Lush!!!

cant beat a faggot or two :w00t:
bossyboots;7991342

I went to McMonagles - the floating chippie and had steak pie n chips yum … I went to McMonagles - the floating chippie and had steak pie n chips yum yum. Have u ever been there

never been where is it

Banned

superskilly;7991372

I love beans with sausage and mash :thumbsup:

Steak Dianne

Original Poster Banned

superskilly;7991344

me too oven cooked, we had it with chicken stew.

there are times id kill for a tattie

tattie n cheese only

Chicken salad wrap

hncb0809;7991373

cant beat a faggot or two :w00t:never been where is it

Beside Clydebank Shopping Centre

[IMG]i789.photobucket.com/alb…jpg?t=1267478043[/IMG]

superskilly;7991372

Yep with beans.... didn't have 'normal sausages' though so it was chipolata's

It was a toss up between sausages, mash and beans OR Sausages, Fried Egg (yolk only), fried bread and beans

Original Poster Banned

bossyboots;7991411

Beside Clydebank Shopping … Beside Clydebank Shopping Centre[IMG]http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy171/bossybootsmgt/mcmonagles.jpg?t=1267478043[/IMG]

aww ive seen that

never been to it tho lol

its not actually floating tho is it? thought it was grounded on concrete

hncb0809;7991439

aww ive seen thatnever been to it tho lolits not actually floating tho is … aww ive seen thatnever been to it tho lolits not actually floating tho is it? thought it was grounded on concrete

no it doesnt float! really nice place. took my son and his friend and they were both quietly laughing away at a woman who was really busty - I was mortified. They are both 11yrs old and I reckon this is the start of the hormones kicking in

Original Poster Banned

bossyboots;7991488

no it doesnt float! really nice place. took my son and his friend and … no it doesnt float! really nice place. took my son and his friend and they were both quietly laughing away at a woman who was really busty - I was mortified. They are both 11yrs old and I reckon this is the start of the hormones kicking in

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/funnypics/images/b/boobs-13313.jpg

Banned

bossyboots;7991488

no it doesnt float! really nice place. took my son and his friend and … no it doesnt float! really nice place. took my son and his friend and they were both quietly laughing away at a woman who was really busty - I was mortified. They are both 11yrs old and I reckon this is the start of the hormones kicking in

lol,ive got an eight year old whos facinated by page three girls,and gets all embarassed when i ask why hes looking at them!
oh and i had fajitas and a sausage roll"dont ask"

i had chicken and bacon pasta in a pesto and cream sauce, yummers!!

Chicken fried rice and plain chow mein.

i had chicken salad with garlic butter on tiger bread was lush

hunchback;7991570

Chicken fried rice and plain chow mein.

With gravy as well by the way, sounds a bit dry when I say it the first time.

pork steaks, baby new pots in skins and herb butter, mange tout and baby corn

pasta and cheese, OH away today so couldnt be bothered to do anything else lol

RFC;7991535

lol,ive got an eight year old whos facinated by page three girls,and gets … lol,ive got an eight year old whos facinated by page three girls,and gets all embarassed when i ask why hes looking at them!

:lol:

I ran him a bath earlier - ten mins later I went in with clean towels and he screams "what do you think your looking at get out"!!!!!!!!! Yip - things are changing in my house! He calls boobs "bangers" :w00t:

Anyway, sorry to go off topic!!

bossyboots;7991689

:lol:I ran him a bath earlier - ten mins later I went in with clean … :lol:I ran him a bath earlier - ten mins later I went in with clean towels and he screams "what do you think your looking at get out"!!!!!!!!! Yip - things are changing in my house! He calls boobs "bangers" :w00t: Anyway, sorry to go off topic!!

thats the gok wan effect

Ribs with home made BBQ sauce, chips, and sweetcorn.

michelleleemoo;7991665

pork steaks, baby new pots in skins and herb butter, mange tout and baby … pork steaks, baby new pots in skins and herb butter, mange tout and baby corn

Oh look at you going all posh lol ;-)

Haven't even made any dinner this evening, think I might just have a ham salad baguette!

Roasted Dog with leg of Cat

numptyj;7991850

Chewy but tasty.

hunchback;7991816

Oh look at you going all posh lol ;-)

^^ thats not posh

v v that is :w00t:

numptyj;7991850

Banned

fish n chips in brighton

numptyj;7991850

oh no, the wind that gives me

Deep fried shredded beef in chilli sauce and fried rice

tessb;7991719

Ribs with home made BBQ sauce, chips, and sweetcorn.

Fancy sharing the recipe? Have never found a good one and the mahoosive bottles of stuff we bought back from America have just about ran out. I loooooove ribs :-D

Aubergines with honey

monday roast. usually have a tuesday roast but chicken needed cooking today. so had roast chicken, roast potatos, roast carrots, roast parsnips, steamed carrots, steamed broccili, steamed cabbage, steamed potatos, mashed potatos, stuffing balls, and last but not least gravey with veg juice. :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29313888
    2. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2684
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247592
    4. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October44

See more discussions