What did you want to be when you grew up?

Eg A fireman etc

And did you ever get close to that goal?

I always wanted to be an artist
I did try to follow that dream. Went to art college. Went onto Uni. Did night classes on other subjects eg printing, sign writing.

Then one day I realised that I would need to be uber lucky to just land a job just doing what I loved.

I now work for an internet service provider...doing knack all to do with art lol

I still do Graffiti in my spare time...But sadly i dont get payed for doing what I love.

31 Comments

My parents forced it into my head that i wanted to be a doctor (that was the indian thing to be done when i was growing up)

I am now a pharmacist (still an indian thing to do!!!)

Original Poster

This is a couple of bits that I have done

http://fc39.deviantart.com/fs27/i/2008/042/9/8/The_sun_has_got_his_hat_on_by_akme.jpg

http://fc87.deviantart.com/fs19/i/2007/264/c/8/Thats_the_sound_of_tha_police_by_akme.jpg

A glamour photographers assistant. Baby oil, pastry brush, icecubes.....

i wanted to be an architect, i work in construction and love it, far better than being an architect except the wage lol

Original Poster

markhodges1975;3657560

i wanted to be an architect, i work in construction and love it, far … i wanted to be an architect, i work in construction and love it, far better than being an architect except the wage lol

architect's always look stressed...or at least they do in the movies haha

tall.

D00nhamer;3657526

A glamour photographers assistant. Baby oil, pastry brush, icecubes.....

its not all its cracked up to be

I wanted to be a singer or an artist

I won nemerous song competions at school but my parents got fed up taking me to comps and drummed it into my head not to do it... so I turned to art, I loved it but then realised I've got as much chance winning the lottery that getting a good job doing art all day... Ended up doing Law at college, got my degree but hated it, Now working for a big finance company, I love it.

You did them? How long does it take, looks good!

akme;3657524

Woooooooowww.

akme;3657524

Wow....they're fab hun. U got talent:thumbsup:

MinstrelMan;3657600

tall.

MinstrelMan;3657606

its not all its cracked up to be

lmao, U do make me chuckle :lol:

I always wanted to be a police woman, didn't try hard enough though:-(

Original Poster

Naeem786;3657628

You did them? How long does it take, looks good!

Yup
Erm depends on how cold it is lol
If its a nice day we can spend all day painting and catching up on each others lives.
If its cold I stick my ipod on and just get it done asap ...total anti social style

hannah19790;3657676

lmao, U do make me chuckle :lol:

why? i dont lie: facebook.com/hom…php

MinstrelMan;3657782

why? i dont lie: … why? i dont lie: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/photo.php?pid=30032452&id=1342235695

That link takes me to my Facebook sign in page:?
So ur a Glamour photographers assistant?? :-D

hannah19790;3657846

That link takes me to my Facebook sign in page:?So ur a Glamour … That link takes me to my Facebook sign in page:?So ur a Glamour photographers assistant?? :-D

thats becuase you need to be signed in to see it. :thumbsup: strictly speaking not assistant, more like co-owner

jellybaby22;3657865

me too..never happened though...5ft 1 :x

boooooya! at 5'7 i can laugh at your short ass

jellybaby22;3657865

me too..never happened though...5ft 1 :x

Ehehehehehe.

Banned

A mad scientist or a rock star

MinstrelMan;3657878

thats becuase you need to be signed in to see it. :thumbsup: strictly … thats becuase you need to be signed in to see it. :thumbsup: strictly speaking not assistant, more like co-owner

I signed in then tried again still didn't work though:?

Ooh I'm intrigued now lol

hannah19790;3657946

I signed in then tried again still didn't work though:?Ooh I'm intrigued … I signed in then tried again still didn't work though:?Ooh I'm intrigued now lol

try this one: facebook.com/pho…695

jellybaby22;3657960

all good thnigs..come in small packages.....so laugh away(well not all … all good thnigs..come in small packages.....so laugh away(well not all things....;-).....)

thunder thunder thunder THUNDERCATS!

hoeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

jellybaby22;3657960

all good thnigs..come in small packages.....so laugh away(well not all … all good thnigs..come in small packages.....so laugh away(well not all things....;-).....)

you said it was a good size :cry:

MinstrelMan;3657983

try this one: … try this one: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30032452&l=814a9&id=1342235695

yh that worked! U got most guys dream job there hun lol:-D
Sori I doubted u :oops:

hannah19790;3658072

yh that worked! U got most guys dream job there hun lol:-DSori I doubted … yh that worked! U got most guys dream job there hun lol:-DSori I doubted u :oops:

yet no freind request? :roll:

mer, you seen it once you seen it all, i'm a professional :whistling:

I wanted to be an author and then a lawyer. I'll get there one day.

MinstrelMan;3658129

yet no freind request? :roll:mer, you seen it once you seen it all, i'm a … yet no freind request? :roll:mer, you seen it once you seen it all, i'm a professional :whistling:

hahahahahahahahaha I don't 'do' facebook, bugs me somethin chronic!! :-D

lol so I've heard:whistling:

oj:p

To join the Navy

I done it, got my medals and i've left now

RedIron;3658206

To join the NavyI done it, got my medals and i've left now

ello sailor :thumbsup:

MinstrelMan;3658219

ello sailor :thumbsup:

Lol ex sailor now!

RedIron;3658246

Lol ex sailor now!

yeah but it doesnt have the same ring to it :roll:

Rich.... I'm still young and I'm still trying
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763961
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213593
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132
    4. Better watch out for these...912

See more discussions