Groups

What did your bloke get you for valentines day?

Banned
    I didnt get anything

34 Comments

I think yours & mine must shop at the same place :roll:

did you get him anything?

A T-shirt, but its 2 short so gonna take it bk now:x
    thats what i got him, he got me red roses from m & s & a chocolate heart from thortons mmm

if your bloke didnt get you anything you need a new one....check him out..lol

hotukdeals.com/ite…d-/

i got the GF a necklace

Can i say being a "bloke" i got the O/H a dozen roses a me to you bear and a nice card that i spent a long time thinking of what to write in it ,what did i get......................................Nothing!

I got my relationship p45

Banned

snowtiger;4394796

I think yours & mine must shop at the same place :roll:

for you and the OP

http://omyflorist.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-shopping-cart/product_images/WH010s.jpg
    http://www.commentsarchive.com/valentines_day/valentines_day_comment_graphic_11.gif

flowers,wine and chocs(which he got free with the wine:roll:) I`m always telling him to look for bargains so he told me bout the chocs cos he was chuffed with himself lol. and a card addressed to `HIS FIRST WIFE`:whistling:

lol, bought the wife a new laptop but didn't get a card, and all I got was a card, upset am I? nah not at all,

I left valentines day in the playground

i didnt get anything either. but i didnt expect anything. valentines day is just a normal day in our house.

Being a 'bloke'. I bought a girl a gift and she didn't want it, she didnt even want to unwrap it to see what it was :?

What did she get me.... a card lol.

I'm not complaining though. Going to return my gift for a refund later this week :lol:

King of Thieves;4394900

Being a 'bloke'. I bought a girl a gift and she didn't want it, she didnt … Being a 'bloke'. I bought a girl a gift and she didn't want it, she didnt even want to unwrap it to see what it was :?What did she get me.... a card lol. I'm not complaining though. Going to return my gift for a refund later this week :lol:

what was it?:?

rosie2008;4394920

what was it?:?

My gift to her?... dkny delicious nights fragrance set.

Banned

I got the Red Dwarf boxset and a card

needless to say I was more than impressed

my best Valentines present ever tbh

my hubby bought me a bottle of baileys and a little pink card..

...i have to admit i didn't get him anything.... :-/

I got a card,dozen red roses and a album and got him nothing:oops:

jellybaby22;4394928

I got flowers and chocolates......and my first ever valentines … I got flowers and chocolates......and my first ever valentines card..:oops:

No problem - I can't help being a kind hearted man

xx

Thanks ODB ... here's yours

[CENTER]http://www.lawyersconveyancing.com.au/img/ferrari-746033.jpg[/CENTER]

jellybaby22;4394969

wasnt from you...and if it had been it would have been binned......was … wasnt from you...and if it had been it would have been binned......was from someone special :oops::-D

:shock::-(:cry:

How mean is my little Kelly baby being to me. Can't believe it.

Banned

jellybaby22;4395044

Im not mean...Im telling the truth....not my fault you cant handle the … Im not mean...Im telling the truth....not my fault you cant handle the truth.....the person who gave me my first ever valentines is special and I love him very much........see so cant be you...cos we both know I dislike you with a passion..... :lol:

ROFL

OWNERSHIP there!

I'd take that as a verbal slap Rob :lol:

jellybaby22;4395044

see so cant be you...cos we both know I dislike you with a passion..... … see so cant be you...cos we both know I dislike you with a passion..... :lol:

I don't believe that, if I did I'd be heartbroken xx

--------

On topic - I received a lovely Valentines card and gifts, I didn't give any back though

I got flowers and a card and I got my OH a card and Joe Calzaghe's book

Original Poster Banned

dmissy13;4394816

did you get him anything?

Trainers

Original Poster Banned

mamamia7;4394837

if your bloke didnt get you anything you need a new one....check him … if your bloke didnt get you anything you need a new one....check him out..lolhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/340593/ladies-apply-within-i-need-to-find-/

Lol i did hes hot :whistling:

I got a home made card and i got the missus a card and teddy bear.

Some of us have a wedding to save for !!!!

King of Thieves;4394943

My gift to her?... dkny delicious nights fragrance set.

How ungrateful ios she? :w00t:

I got red roses. But then i get them throughout the year. Its the way im treated throughout the yr.
    Should treat them like its valentines every day IMO

my bloke got me lube............ its guuuuuuuuuud!

Banned

MinstrelMan;4395443

my bloke got me lube............ its guuuuuuuuuud!

glad you like it babe ;-) xxx

ODB_69;4395594

glad you like it babe ;-) xxx

shhhhhhh our pre marital affair is supossed to be on the QT

Banned

MinstrelMan;4395624

shhhhhhh our pre marital affair is supossed to be on the QT

after those videos we posted on the net I think we cant hide our man love any longer

I got my man some yummy handmade choccies as we said we weren't getting eachother anything but I had to get him something!

He has a sweet tooth & absolutely loved them!

I got a stay in the Hilton, with all the added luxuries, a pandora bracelet, and bits and bobs.
    I got him a Wii fit and a game...he was mega chuffed lol!

I got a nice valentine gift set from lush. it's lovely
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions