Groups

what do i need to apply for new passport?

Hi i need a new passport as mine ran out sometime ago, i cant find it so will need to start fresh, only prob is im not sure where my birth certificate is and how would i get a new one? also what else do i need to get a new passport?

thanks

8 Comments

google is your friend - try it
    Edited by: "astonmart4321" 13th Feb 2011

Banned

Seriously, it's far easier on the fingertips to type Google than HotUkDeals.

HERE

You just need the old one and the form and a new photo. thats all i needed in october.

You need photos (signed by a professional) and a full birth certificate. If you can't find yours you can get a new one at the local registry office (you may need to make an appointment to get it)

Pretty irresponsible if you can't find it, you should report it lost.

Remember when you get your photos done. DO NOT SMILE...

I had to get emergency passport last year, photos done on the day...rejected because some teeth showing.

Lady told me, just look as miserable as you can and your photos wil NEVER be rejected

Edited by: "iglimpse" 13th Feb 2011

Original Poster

Syzable

You need photos (signed by a professional) and a full birth certificate. … You need photos (signed by a professional) and a full birth certificate. If you can't find yours you can get a new one at the local registry office (you may need to make an appointment to get it)

many thanks for your help, will double check to see if i can find the old one first

It tells you on the application form what you need
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is22
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846169

See more discussions