Groups

what do i need to consider buying a ipod touch?

daughters wanting a ipod touch so as i have no idea what they are let alone which one to get i thought some one could advise me on what /which one to get ive read on here about jailbreak ? (whatever that is ??) any advice please thanks

2 Comments

With the Ipod Touch you can either get a 1st generation one of a 2nd gen. Basically the 2nd gen is newer, smaller and faster - and the cheapest place ive found is on amazon - amazon.co.uk/s/r…y=0

I just bought a 8gb one yesterday and that size is generally big enough unless your daughter has a huge load of music.videos but the bigger ones start to get a bit pricey.

Jailbreaking is when you sort of hack the ipod and it means you can essentialy download apps for free.

Original Poster

BillButter;4784136

With the Ipod Touch you can either get a 1st generation one of a 2nd gen. … With the Ipod Touch you can either get a 1st generation one of a 2nd gen. Basically the 2nd gen is newer, smaller and faster - and the cheapest place ive found is on amazon - http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_w_h_?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=ipod+touch&x=0&y=0I just bought a 8gb one yesterday and that size is generally big enough unless your daughter has a huge load of music.videos but the bigger ones start to get a bit pricey.Jailbreaking is when you sort of hack the ipod and it means you can essentialy download apps for free.

[COLOR="Magenta"]Thanks for your reply rep will be left :thumbsup:[/COLOR]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung s8 trade in58
      2. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V11
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?44
      4. Keter 6x4 shed.22

See more discussions