Groups

what do i need to mod my psp?

Hi guys I'm getting a psp off my mate for a good price and was wondering what i need to mod it. I've got no idea what firmware is on it but I don't think it's the latest. Think it may be around 2.0. I'm not sure if I need pandora battery or not as this is all confusing. I'd appreciate it if someone could help

8 Comments

Hi there Bub if its a fat psp with 2.0 no need a pandora Battery just download the psp downgarder to mem stick and install.. follow link pspslimhacks.com/for…tml

The easiest way is a Pandora battery, and a 'Magic' memory stick.

Where do you live? Going by the avatar, Somewhere down south.

Original Poster

lol your right I live near windsor.

Yeah all about the battery and stick now from what I've heard. Tempted to get a PSP myself now being able to mod them is guaranteed, but I think it'd just sit around collecting dust.

I have lent mine to someone, but if you are stuck, I will lend you it next week(Deposit needed).

Original Poster

is there a walkthrough on her so i can have a look at what i need to do

calvin21;2104193

is there a walkthrough on her so i can have a look at what i need to do

There isn't one on here, but I used this one. (Warning this site is extremely slow to load):

pspiso.com/sho…243

Go to dealextreme and search for a pandora battery. Buy that pandora battery (preferably with a memory stick). You can get it for £6 to £17 depending on the package you choose including delivery. Search for 'magic memory stick' on youtube. Find a tutorial you like on youtube or google it and turn a memory stick into a magic memory stick. Follow instructions in your tutorial of choice to mod your psp. Then, play Final Fantasy VII Crisis core and tell me if its any good.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Moving Light Switch / Wireless options66
      2. Virgin Media when moving house69
      3. Fitted Sheet66
      4. Good Sim only deals??57

See more discussions