What do i need to watch tv on my pc?

Hi

I was thinking of setting my pc up to be a pvr, do i just need to get a usb tv tuner for it? could it receive freeview and record shows i miss? is there any special software i will need?

Thanks

5 Comments

Yes you jsut need a USB stick for Digital, you would get the software for free, one important point thou, I have 2 of these and unless you have a real airel hooked up they are useless

Banned

tvcatchup.com/

that gives you the majority of freeview channels for free, just sign up its free, works great.

Original Poster

Chuckles1001;5550405

Yes you jsut need a USB stick for Digital, you would get the software for … Yes you jsut need a USB stick for Digital, you would get the software for free, one important point thou, I have 2 of these and unless you have a real airel hooked up they are useless

yup will straight into an aerial!:thumbsup: could you recommend one?

kmac;5550417

yup will straight into an aerial!:thumbsup: could you recommend one?

My one is not sold any more I got it about 2 years ago & it cost about £20, but take a look at this] link and read some of the reviews so see what you want it for and see what you like. The expensive ones I think are no better then cheap ones by the way (as you are plugging into big ariel).

Hope it helps

Original Poster

Chuckles1001;5551049

My one is not sold any more I got it about 2 years ago & it cost about … My one is not sold any more I got it about 2 years ago & it cost about £20, but take a look at this] link and read some of the reviews so see what you want it for and see what you like. The expensive ones I think are no better then cheap ones by the way (as you are plugging into big ariel).Hope it helps

Thanks for the help, Red added!:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763948
    2. What an absolute disgrace2150
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846084

See more discussions