what do I receive whilst waiting for my National Trust welcome pack?

9 replies
Found 6th May
Ive just joined and received instant email with a temporary card that lasts for 21 days to print out. Is that the only thing I should receive? Is there not like a print out to place in car for parking?

TIA.

9 Comments

we joined up three weeks ago at one of the sites, still no card - they did say easter is their busiest period so expect a delay.

That is all you will receive until you get your pack.
As per NT info page:
When I join, what will I receive and by when?

When you join online you will receive a temporary membership card by email to use until your welcome pack arrives in 21 days. This pack contains your membership cards (one for each adult; children are admitted on adult cards) and a handbook, containing a car parking sticker inside the front cover.

Original Poster

mikefs

we joined up three weeks ago at one of the sites, still no card - they … we joined up three weeks ago at one of the sites, still no card - they did say easter is their busiest period so expect a delay.

rhinopaul

That is all you will receive until you get your pack.As per NT info … That is all you will receive until you get your pack.As per NT info page:When I join, what will I receive and by when?When you join online you will receive a temporary membership card by email to use until your welcome pack arrives in 21 days. This pack contains your membership cards (one for each adult; children are admitted on adult cards) and a handbook, containing a car parking sticker inside the front cover.

Thanks. I put an ask post on here previously and someone said that you get something to print out to put in car for parking. Ill just print the card twice and put one on dashboard.

Original Poster

rhinopaul

This will answer your next … This will answer your next question:https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/features/car-parking-faqs

Thanks. Appreciate it.

You get ones on email to print out while waiting. I put one on my dash and carried one with me never had any issues.

Original Poster

alison197

You get ones on email to print out while waiting. I put one on my dash … You get ones on email to print out while waiting. I put one on my dash and carried one with me never had any issues.

Thanks. Only received the temporary card. Is there an extra thing to print out for parking?

whoMODStheMODS

Thanks. Only received the temporary card. Is there an extra thing to … Thanks. Only received the temporary card. Is there an extra thing to print out for parking?

Hi.
No, I just printed the temporary card twice and left one on the dashboard. I spoke to them via online chat and that is what the lady said to do.

Original Poster

alison197

Hi. No, I just printed the temporary card twice and left one on the … Hi. No, I just printed the temporary card twice and left one on the dashboard. I spoke to them via online chat and that is what the lady said to do.

Thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226660
    2. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!1421
    3. Keyboard & Mouse combo (sort of) on Xbox One - Yay or Nay?88
    4. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz1218

See more discussions