Expired

what do people think bout this contract

5 replies
Found 22nd Jan 2010
Im out of contract with voda on the 15th so theyre obviously phoning me offering me stuff....problem is, I really dont like any of the phones that are out at the moment and none of the sim only deals look worth it.....I have the tocco ultra at the moment and dont have any problems with it.....so heres their latest offer

£15/month
12 month contract
600 minutes
unlimited txts
'unlimited' mobile internet
Vodafone passport (just lets you go to certain countries and txt/call back for a bit less than usual)

Phones; (remembering I have the tocco ultra and prob will be keeping it)

Samsung (I think) Genio
Samsung Blade
Nokia 6303, 5230 or 6210

taa for opinions

5 Comments

Good deal.
Better if you find out which phone they offer is worth the most and sell it on.
Contract £180.00 for the year minus what you get 4 the phone.

Samsung Genio £50/85.00 ebay
Samsung Blade £100.00Plus ebay
no more time to lokk but a good start

Original Poster

bigwheels;7626510

Samsung Genio £50/85.00 ebaySamsung Blade £100.00Plus ebayno more time to … Samsung Genio £50/85.00 ebaySamsung Blade £100.00Plus ebayno more time to lokk but a good start

thank you I did consider that but just never got round to looking at prices.....I have looked on the vodafone site and found that the viewty lite is on the same (normal) tariffs as the ones them mentioned, so when they call me back I might be cheeky and ask for that as I know its a more popular phone.....also the tocco ultra is now available on the tariffs one above the phones mentioned....but I dont think they will stretch to that as all the usual low contracts are 24 months, and Im getting away with half of that......Im just indecisive

repped for taking the time thanks x

I'm on exactly the same contract as above I asked and got a Nokia 5800.

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;7627871

I'm on exactly the same contract as above I asked and got a Nokia 5800.

really? did you get that from the retentions team? wouldnt have thought to ask for anything like that.....well did consider the tocco ultra again but thought that would be too cheeky!

actually thats not the phone I was thinking it was.....yeah thats still on the 15/month tariff same as the others....hadnt noticed it though cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whatsup number, confused44
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    3. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    4. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21

See more discussions