What do people think is at Area 51?

Banned 20 replies
Found 11th May 2009

Do you think actually something is there?
Or do you think its just a big farce?

Chat away

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
20 Comments

Ooooo... That does sound like the US military... bloody harbouring a secret FARCE! I'm in on the ground floor on this conspiracy!

Banned

It's a testing facility for ]black projects, the budget of which can be calculated by adding up all US government expenditure listed in the budget and subtracting that amount from the total budget

It's a place that is I imagine full of interesting things In fact a real big grown up toy shop!

lumoruk;5181371

It's a testing facility for black projects, the budget for black projects … It's a testing facility for black projects, the budget for black projects is published

Farce.

It's to keep mad crazy alien/military science fans distracted from what they are really up to.

Makes for good books/films/games though. :thumbsup:

ET's mum and dad!

Total farce

Its a "secret" base that everyone on earth knows about

Edit - what hornblower said :-D

Sand.

And Rocks.

Maybe a cactus.

Area 51 is were the flat pack wardrobes kept are in ikea.

Banned

Is there a huge number five followed by a huge number one :?

When i went to Vegas they were doing trips there. I think they said that you could only go so close to whatever is there. i expect theres something there, but dont ask me what!

waterloo;5181468

Area 51 is were the flat pack wardrobes kept are in ikea.

Awesome. lol

Nothing that Spock would get excited about!

Its where they keep the kfc secret recipe

Banned

leecroot;5181502

When i went to Vegas they were doing trips there. I think they said that … When i went to Vegas they were doing trips there. I think they said that you could only go so close to whatever is there. i expect theres something there, but dont ask me what!

Probably to this sign

http://theunexplainedmysteries.com/images/area51warning.jpg

its a place to occupy the minds of the nutters and conspiricy theorists of america ( imagime if they were allowed to roam free and unidentified, this way the authoirties know who they are, look for the hats made out of tin foil ), there is probably nothing there but the fact that the government keep on insisting nothing is there only fuels the imaginations of the said nutters, so it keeps 98% of the american population nicely paranoid :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

Banned

little green scary men , the odd flying saucer, the holy grail, god, but to name but a few:thumbsup:

prolly reduced items, as Area 52 is the cheese section !

Hippies.

it's on google earth... you just have to find it!

Banned

probably the same as in area 50 and area 52, 53, etc, etc
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226645
    2. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4075
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769478
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2455

See more discussions