Groups

What do people think of avp on the xbox 360?

Hi just wondering what people think of the new aliens v predator game for the 360?

i thought in terms of looks it was a let down after playing call of duty etc

i tried the demo on the pc too and seemed to be running better etc..

lets hope the full game runs better etc...

4 Comments

I havent played it

HTH

I tried it once, got into a game after about 10 times of trying. Played it, deleted it. I certainly won't be taking up my pre-order for it.

They say the demo shouldn't represent the finished game - so why bother releasing a substandard demo that will just put people off. :?

Original Poster

aardvarking;7784157

I tried it once, got into a game after about 10 times of trying. Played … I tried it once, got into a game after about 10 times of trying. Played it, deleted it. I certainly won't be taking up my pre-order for it.They say the demo shouldn't represent the finished game - so why bother releasing a substandard demo that will just put people off. :?

yeh i agree shame as it could of been so good, frame rate is pretty bad too and cant see it getting much better in the final game
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844455
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)60477
      3. Royal Mil track and trace44
      4. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…56

See more discussions