What do u girlies think...

Found 31st Mar 2009
This iPhone knockoff is a deviant from the standard fair of iPhone knock-offs that we have come accustomed to seeing. For starter, its colored in pink. Which begs the question for as to why exactly apple hasnt come out with a pink iPhone yet, its just a matter of time, no? Anyway, the Imobile phone V509, AKA the iPhne looks a heck of a lot like the real thing, and even sports an Apple logo on its back. It features a 2.8″ screen, an FM radio, bluetooth a camera, and dual sim support. However its most unusual feature is that it has a built-in gravity sensor to realize auto horizontal screen and changing music by shaking. You can pick up one of these pink iPhnes for just $100.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

Nice, but will they break after 5 minutes of having? Would be quite reserved in buying one of these.

Not sure if there would be a big enough market for Apple to produce a pink iphone, considering only girls would buy it and it is over £300, not even sure I would! ( And I normally go for th pink versions ) :-D

Do you not think that there maybe some MEN who may want a pink one, and pay with their PINK pounds???

munnski;4787418

Nice, but will they break after 5 minutes of having? Would be quite … Nice, but will they break after 5 minutes of having? Would be quite reserved in buying one of these.Not sure if there would be a big enough market for Apple to produce a pink iphone, considering only girls would buy it and it is over £300, not even sure I would! ( And I normally go for th pink versions ) :-D

The various coloured Ipods havent done too badly, and its not as if it a massive expense to change the exterior colour.

I'd personally like to see multi-coloured iphones, how'd you think they'd handle spraypaint? or even nail varnish?
Post a comment
@
    Text