Groups

What do u reckon to these...

10 Comments

Urm....original?

:lol:

I was thinking earlier....

If you become vegetarian, do you have to give up cake?

Shengis;4810245

:lol:I was thinking earlier....If you become vegetarian, do you have to … :lol:I was thinking earlier....If you become vegetarian, do you have to give up cake?

:thinking: why?

hunter82;4810352

:thinking: why?

Why was I thinking or why should they not eat them? If the latter because they contain eggs.

Original Poster

Shengis;4810447

Why was I thinking or why should they not eat them? If the latter because … Why was I thinking or why should they not eat them? If the latter because they contain eggs.

isn't that vegans??

Leer;4810463

isn't that vegans??

Yeah just having the convo with the wife. What is a vegetarian exactly? I though the whole point was that you didn't eat or use anything that's from an abused creature, but chickens are specifically bred for that purpose. Actually I think i'll stop now as this will turn into a chicken/egg freerange/battery argument thread :lol: Suffice it to say I find it a tad hypocritical:)

Original Poster

Shengis;4810507

Yeah just having the convo with the wife. What is a vegetarian exactly? I … Yeah just having the convo with the wife. What is a vegetarian exactly? I though the whole point was that you didn't eat or use anything that's from an abused creature, but chickens are specifically bred for that purpose. Actually I think i'll stop now as this will turn into a chicken/egg freerange/battery argument thread :lol: Suffice it to say I find it a tad hypocritical:)

:-D

I'm veggie so that's no meat but i drink milk and eat eggs cos i'm not vegan, my FIL is also veggie but doesn't eat eggs but drinks milk so not quite sure in that case lol.

xSpoiltPrincessx;4812252

I'm veggie so that's no meat but i drink milk and eat eggs cos i'm not … I'm veggie so that's no meat but i drink milk and eat eggs cos i'm not vegan, my FIL is also veggie but doesn't eat eggs but drinks milk so not quite sure in that case lol.

So what's the difference between an unborn chicken and a succulent roasty chicken? Vegan I can understand, and respect to them, they stand by what they believe. Common or garden veggies I just don't "get" though. Not having a go as I prefer not to eat meat tbh (but i'm not a veggie), I just can't see where you draw the line or why. If that makes sense?

By the way i've got a nice cake recipe that has no eggs....:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1313
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 3911
      4. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine11

See more discussions