Groups

what do webuyanycar.com do with the cars they buy

Any ideas, just wondering

12 Comments

sell them

they are making the worlds biggest sculpture from used cars-they weld them together in the shape of a transformer

They should be called "Webuyalmostanycar" - they refused mine last year
    Edited by: "Predikuesi" 4th May 2011

They belong to one of the car supermarkets, can't remember which one.

Perhaps they are aliens and are transpoting them back to their own planet, maybe cars are really expensive there?

They actually buy cars? I thought they just offered loads of money for your car ...then when you went to do the deal and collect your cheque slashed 50% off its value due to the recession.

Original Poster

Predikuesi

They should be called "Webuyalmostanycar" - they refused mine last year

Blimey, my car was worth 800, they offered me 50, your car must of been bad

Original Poster

Thank you

Inactive

take them banger racing

Inactive

carcraft

They're owned by Carcraft - do not touch either company, not even with the longest bargepole in the world!

They donate them to African countries........so not only do you see them on the news in your old footy top but now hanging out the window of your old Seat Talbot whilst fashioning your old Tiger Stripe headrest into a funky new hat.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553814
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767508
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814507
      4. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....68

See more discussions