What do you buy someone thats got everything?

Banned
Hi all, has anyone got any ideas what i can buy a 30 yr old female foe a gift, Shes literally got everything, iv ran out of ideas lol, thanks x

32 Comments

Nothing, take her out somewhere unusual

rampant rabbit?

Shame she's not a he. Could of got a flashlight,

barky;6209201

rampant rabbit?

:roll: she'll already have that

nothing again!

Original Poster Banned

hahaha, for xmas, and its my sister, iv got to get her something haha

choc1969;6209208

:roll: she'll already have that

not always i was shcoked to discover a couple of my frinds dont own a vibrator or ANYTHING for dress up :shock:

ilovepink;6209232

not always i was shcoked to discover a couple of my frinds dont own a … not always i was shcoked to discover a couple of my frinds dont own a vibrator or ANYTHING for dress up :shock:

what :w00t:

very dull lives

How about a trip to the theatre, restaurant meal afterwards, & a horse drawn carriage home.

Or... a pony trekking expedition.

Or... a ride on the Orient Express.

Or... adoption of an animal at London Zoo.

Or... a cookery course with a top London Chef.

Or... a tour of a chocolate factory where you get to keep a box of the chocolates you help make during the visit.

Dunno... it's hard to say without knowing what she likes to do.

BFN,

fp.

Original Poster Banned

jeany123;6209244

https://www.universal-gifts.com/shop/cengine/shop/home2.html?vlsrc=gaw&gclid=CMu4z6Tj2JwCFd0B4wodVAi2Lgshe might not have one of these name a star gifts

Thanks for the idea

Original Poster Banned

fanpages;6209264

How about a trip to the theatre, restaurant meal afterwards, & a horse … How about a trip to the theatre, restaurant meal afterwards, & a horse drawn carriage home.Or... a pony trekking expedition.Or... a ride on the Orient Express.Or... adoption of an animal at London Zoo.Or... a cookery course with a top London Chef.Or... a tour of a chocolate factory where you get to keep a box of the chocolates you help make during the visit.Dunno... it's hard to say without knowing what she likes to do.BFN,fp.

haha class

jeany123;6209244

https://www.universal-gifts.com/shop/cengine/shop/home2.html?vlsrc=gaw&gclid=CMu4z6Tj2JwCFd0B4wodVAi2Lgshe might not have one of these name a star gifts

if someone got me that I'd be really upset :whistling:

Penicillin:w00t:

tazza_b;6209226

hahaha, for xmas, and its my sister, iv got to get her something haha

A massage - you could organise for it to be done at home - or in a beauty parlour!

Be it a back neck and shoulder massage - Indian head massage - or reflexology (fantastic)

Original Poster Banned

Butterflies;6209496

A massage - you could organise for it to be done at home - or in a beauty … A massage - you could organise for it to be done at home - or in a beauty parlour!Be it a back neck and shoulder massage - Indian head massage - or reflexology (fantastic)

very good idea cheers

octobergirl;6209872

name a … name a STARhttp://www.gettingpersonal.co.uk/unusual-gifts/name-a-star-gift.htm?utm_source=AW_AF&cm_mmc_o=-8CjCaw0fCjC7yBA5WzFwCjCezybz_kw

Only mugs buy these :thumbsup:

Give her something ]really special ;-)

Well Tazza - as I'm a 30 something female I think I'm qualified to join in with this thread.

Whether or not she has a vibrator - she won't want to receive one from her brother.

You haven't said what your budget is (unless I missed it)?

Want to answer that first?

simone10;6210217

Well Tazza - as I'm a 30 something female I think I'm qualified to join … Well Tazza - as I'm a 30 something female I think I'm qualified to join in with this thread.Whether or not she has a vibrator - she won't want to receive one from her brother.You haven't said what your budget is (unless I missed it)?Want to answer that first?

So its his sister he's buying for. . . . . . . . . . :oops:

Tazza,I apologise for my post, but if any of your sisters mates have got birthdays coming up and you're stuck for ideas,you should keep it in mind

Perfume.
A day at a spa.
Have you given her a good rodgering lately:w00t:

renown;6210351

Perfume.A day at a spa.Have you given her a good rodgering lately:w00t:

Its the guys sister - would you consider that appropriate ?

I think Tazza must have given up on our ideas as not responded to my question about budget.
Must be going bye byes shortly so here are my ideas (though I don't know the budget)

A watch (you can't have too many)
jewellery (you can't have too much)
bag (yet again you can't have too many)
shoes (again you can't have too many)
chocolate, balloon & flowers (still thinking you can never have too many)
cuddly toy (suits all budgets and you can't have too many)
If she's got kids - babysit so she can go out
alcohol - particularly Baileys (doesn't everybody love it!)
Arrange a family portrait session!

Brain hurting now

Monkeybumcheeks;6210342

So its his sister he's buying for. . . . . . . . . . :oops:Tazza,I … So its his sister he's buying for. . . . . . . . . . :oops:Tazza,I apologise for my post, but if any of your sisters mates have got birthdays coming up and you're stuck for ideas,you should keep it in mind

I presumed Tazza was also female!

If Tazza is female....I dont have a problem with my suggestion and nor should she - I stand by it :w00t:

I hadn't considered that Tazza might be female. I assumed was male because didn't have a clue what to buy a 30 year old female sister - but re-reading original post you could well be right and Tazza is female. I'm off to sleep now as clearly Tazza went some time ago

Monkeybumcheeks;6210428

Its the guys sister - would you consider that appropriate ?

:thinking: Give me time to cinsidder it " i'll give you my answer in the morning" :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

simone10;6210494

I think Tazza must have given up on our ideas as not responded to my … I think Tazza must have given up on our ideas as not responded to my question about budget.Must be going bye byes shortly so here are my ideas (though I don't know the budget)A watch (you can't have too many)jewellery (you can't have too much)bag (yet again you can't have too many)shoes (again you can't have too many)chocolate, balloon & flowers (still thinking you can never have too many)cuddly toy (suits all budgets and you can't have too many)If she's got kids - babysit so she can go out alcohol - particularly Baileys (doesn't everybody love it!)Arrange a family portrait session!Brain hurting now

Thanks for all your help ill leave u rep i went to bed and not checked back until now lol

Original Poster Banned

LJC79;6210607

I presumed Tazza was also female!

I am female hahaha

Original Poster Banned

Monkeybumcheeks;6210642

If Tazza is female....I dont have a problem with my suggestion and nor … If Tazza is female....I dont have a problem with my suggestion and nor should she - I stand by it :w00t:

haha good idea but not for my sister, NO WAY lol funny though

Original Poster Banned

reason i posted is.... she has everything i would even consider buying her, i need fresh ideas lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763950
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    3. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    4. GOT Leaks again416

See more discussions