Groups

what do you call...

...the resteraunts where the people prepare the food at the table you're sat at??? My parents said they always wanted to go to one but I can't find any because I dont know what they are called....also if anyone knows of one around the leeds area

13 Comments

One that i went to was called benihana's

]http//ww…uk/

Original Poster

mai;4609324

One that i went to was called benihana's

I meant I thought there would be a name for the type of resteraunt that does that...where abouts was benihanas?...was it even in the UK :?

do you mean like a japanese restaurant? teppanyaki?

michelle2207;4609354

yeah i think thats what they are called

lil_tiger;4609344

I meant I thought there would be a name for the type of resteraunt that … I meant I thought there would be a name for the type of resteraunt that does that...where abouts was benihanas?...was it even in the UK :?

yep they have some restaurants here, in piccadilly, swiss cottage and chelsea

lil_tiger;4609344

...the resteraunts where the people prepare the food at the table you're … ...the resteraunts where the people prepare the food at the table you're sat at???

Being at home and watching the gf cook

Tanchi;4609398

Being at home and watching the gf cook

lmao:-D

You can watch them cook burgers etc in my local keebab shop

Original Poster

michelle2207;4609354

ohhh right....i know im gonna sound dumb...but...do they only do the japanese food in this type of resteraunts? ill google and see if theres any in/round leeds...taa

lil_tiger;4609488

ohhh right....i know im gonna sound dumb...but...do they only do the … ohhh right....i know im gonna sound dumb...but...do they only do the japanese food in this type of resteraunts? ill google and see if theres any in/round leeds...taa

try the link i put on for you above. hope it helps.

Original Poster

michelle2207;4609524

try the link i put on for you above. hope it helps.

thanks +rep

spice quarter they make it kinda infornt of u...well at buffet line
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Your dream gaming set up?1737
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …186480
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846292
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1848

See more discussions