What do you call an Italian with a rubber toe?

10 replies
Found 24th Apr 2009
first post

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Original Poster

Roberto

Very funny. Here's one from my 8yr old daughter:-

There's a bungalow and everything in it is pink, the floors are pink, the ceilings are pink, the curtains, furniture and even light fittings are pink so what colour are the stairs?

Annie1508;5022929

Very funny. Here's one from my 8yr old daughter:-There's a bungalow and … Very funny. Here's one from my 8yr old daughter:-There's a bungalow and everything in it is pink, the floors are pink, the ceilings are pink, the curtains, furniture and even light fittings are pink so what colour are the stairs?

It's a bungalow.... = no stairs

Original Poster

oh..saved by grex-wouldve said pink!

Annie1508;5022929

Very funny. Here's one from my 8yr old daughter:-[COLOR="Red"]There's a … Very funny. Here's one from my 8yr old daughter:-[COLOR="Red"]There's a bungalow[/COLOR] and everything in it is pink, the floors are pink, the ceilings are pink, the curtains, furniture and even light fittings are pink so what colour are the stairs?

http://forums.liverpoolfc.tv/images/smilies/tumbleweed.gif

Original Poster

two cannibals are sitting down eating a clown...one turns to the other and says "does this taste funny to you"?

shaneomac;5022952

oh..saved by grex-wouldve said pink!

So does everyone else you ask, although it does work better when you say it than write it as it doesn't stand out quite so much, try it on people. However, you do get a smart a*se every now and then that susses it out :whistling:

Original Poster

kudos to your 8year old!at that stage i was spelling phone with a "f" at the start,so for her to be word-tricking people is kewl..

shaneomac;5022999

kudos to your 8year old!at that stage i was spelling phone with a "f" at … kudos to your 8year old!at that stage i was spelling phone with a "f" at the start,so for her to be word-tricking people is kewl..

Oh if only, my daughter and her bunch of friends are 8 going on 18 at the moment, quite scary -especially to her Daddy!!

Banned

shaneomac;5022999

kudos to your 8year old![COLOR="Red"]at that stage i was spelling phone … kudos to your 8year old![COLOR="Red"]at that stage i was spelling phone with a "f" [/COLOR]at the start,so for her to be word-tricking people is kewl..

:thinking: you were underdeveloped. learning difficulties?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564098
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322820
    3. So Flubit is still terrible. What happened?!1111
    4. word association Game74244865

See more discussions