What do you clean and maintain your alloys with ?

Found 23rd Apr
Hi i'm looking for a good Alloy wheel cleaner that's not gonna be too hard with a wax to help maintain them. given that you can pay stupid money is it worth paying the extra thanks in advance....
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
I use poor boys wheel sealant. Give it a few coats and your wheels will be gleaming for months. Plus with regular use makes it very easy to maintain. This is what I use for when I enter my car in shows.

amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B004ZLAMEY/ref=mp_s_a_1_1
Edited by: "_Whatever_" 23rd Apr
_Whatever_23rd Apr

I use poor boys wheel sealant. Give it a few coats and your wheels will be …I use poor boys wheel sealant. Give it a few coats and your wheels will be gleaming for months. Plus with regular use makes it very easy to maintain. This is what I use for when I enter my car in shows. amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B004ZLAMEY/ref=mp_s_a_1_1

Yes that's good stuff, and what do you use for cleaning?
snoopy1839 m ago

Yes that's good stuff, and what do you use for cleaning?

For alloys i usually give them a general wash with whatever car shampoo or snow foam I’m using at the time. Currently using a combination of meguiars, bear care and carbon collective. Once washed and roughly cleaned I then apply auto finesse iron out to the alloys and leave it to soak in for a few minutes before repeating the cleaning process. Then I apply the poor boys wheel sealant. Not the cheapest of hobbies
deleted1132166
Billberry is used by a lot of people
33683362-WE7i2.jpg
If your alloys are clean and brake dust free use a hard car wax on them and repeat every 3 months it will stop any brake dust penetrating the alloy and makes it very easy to clean them
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants