Groups

What do you collect?

Do you collect anything?

I collect film memorabilia, mainly Indiana Jones stuff and the odd piece of Nintendo gaming memorabilia.

32 Comments

Banned

I like to collect dust, sitting still.

Guitars. An expensive hobby :roll:

vinyl, speakers, retro consoles etc

dxx;4704175

Guitars. An expensive hobby :roll:

true lol

I get bored quick so not much of a collector. I should be paid to visit all the people who hoard junk, would throw it all away in a heartbeat lol

Tell a lie, I like collecting perfume. Sometimes for the smell but mostly for the shape of the bottle.

Well if you believe the gossips - men!!

Notches on my bedpost

DLM;4704159

I like to collect dust, sitting still.

I collect dust too, I like to keep it in my house, on the book shelves, the tv, the stereo.... etc..

lol

Quack.

That would be rubber ducks by the way.

Banned

fireheaven;4704328

Well if you believe the gossips - men!!

really, i heard it was women, jeeze i wish people would get theor stories straight :w00t:

sassie;4704361

really, i heard it was women, jeeze i wish people would get theor stories … really, i heard it was women, jeeze i wish people would get theor stories straight :w00t:

My god - can't keep anything quiet around here can I :roll:

Chinese whispers lol

Banned

fireheaven;4704367

My god - can't keep anything quiet around here can I :roll:

i wont say anything, i promise :thumbsup:

Soziberry;4704369

Chinese whispers lol

:giggle:

sassie;4704372

i wont say anything, i promise :thumbsup:

Thanks Sassie - knew I could trust you not to ;-)

Banned

fireheaven;4704385

:giggle:Thanks Sassie - knew I could trust you not to ;-)

honestly hun, it wont be hard, no chuffer speaks to me :oops:

I collected all of the James Bond on VHS, then on DVD I bloody refuse to collect the BluRays as well.

sassie;4704402

Nah me neither but maybe that's cos I talk to myself

:giggle:

Bad Taste Bears

sassie;4704402

Thats not true!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9f/Arrow_west.svg/800px-Arrow_west.svg.png

Banned

Predikuesi;4704470

Hey, I have just noticed something that might interest you:-

Ulverston is the birthplace of comedian Stan Laurel. A statue of Stan and Ollie created by sculptor Graham Ibbeson who created the Eric Morecambe statue, will be installed in County Square outside the Coronation Hall. The statue is part of a half a million pound investment in Ulverston to improve County Square. The statue will be unveiled by legendary comedian Ken Dodd on Sunday 19th April.

DLM;4704537

Hey, I have just noticed something that might interest you:-Ulverston is … Hey, I have just noticed something that might interest you:-Ulverston is the birthplace of comedian Stan Laurel. A statue of Stan and Ollie created by sculptor Graham Ibbeson who created the Eric Morecambe statue, will be installed in County Square outside the Coronation Hall. The statue is part of a half a million pound investment in Ulverston to improve County Square. The statue will be unveiled by legendary comedian Ken Dodd on Sunday 19th April.

I think that I heard something about this a while ago. I might go up there in the Summer. Thanks.

Anything to do with Catweazle

Every episode on VHS / DVD
    All the books
    Offical Catweazle Fan club items

The only one I remember of Catweazle's phrases is "Telling Bone".

http://www.mega.nu:8080/ampp/www.tlio.demon.co.uk/catweaz.jpg

Predikuesi;4704646

The only one I remember of Catweazle's phrases is "Telling Bone".

my hero.. electrickery....salmay. halmay. dalmay!! but i do collect shiny rubber suits!!:roll:

I collect Lego Technic. See my wanted thread in FS?FT if you have any to sell

exs and kevin smith films

I collect bangles. If anyone has any idea where to get wooden bangle holders from that can be bought over the net in UK let me know thanks

My husband is obsessed with old games systems/games etc. and has a massive collection (he's Steve_Benway on Youtube if anyone's interested)

starsparkle2311;4704941

Simon Pegg dvds, it's fantastic, cheap hobby, I have to wait a while, but … Simon Pegg dvds, it's fantastic, cheap hobby, I have to wait a while, but they're always in the bargain bin for £3 somewhere!!!!!!!

Great isn't he. Not seen the Run Fat Boy Run yet though. Spaced, Shaun of the dead, Hot Fuzz I enjoyed.

LLadro, Giorgio Teddy Bears,Gold Charms one from every holiday, and a bit of Doulton, and other old porcelain ect.

starsparkle2311;4705147

lol,run fat boy run, is actually quite good, I'm awaiting Star Trek, hope … lol,run fat boy run, is actually quite good, I'm awaiting Star Trek, hope he does Scotty justice!!!!!!!!!Also waiting for How to lose friends etc to come down in price!!!!!

lovefilm.com/pro…tml

Why not rent it 1st? Sure you can find a decent code here for more than a piddly fortnight, I got 3 months free.

hair from sink traps
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28105
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866384
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1630
      4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1116

See more discussions