What do you dilute with the water you put in your Karcher Window Vac?

Found 20th May 2016
I am sure theres a cheaper alternative to the solution Karcher will sell, any helpful HUKDers out there who can advise please?

10 Comments

Vinegar? It's what people use without the Karcher

We have a Karcher but don't put cleaning solution IN it.

Original Poster

postmang

We have a Karcher but don't put cleaning solution IN it.

​are you just meant to spray solution onto the surface then?

Vodka.

I've got a Little Yello (no it's a steam cleaner) and previously owned a Polti Vaporetto
You don't need anything else that's the purpose of using steam - less harmful chemicals in the environment
I've used them on windows, cookers, ceilings, walls, cycle, removing scale from taps etc

Saying the above I don't know how powerful the window vac is regarding the steam?

I've got a Little Yello (no it's a steam cleaner) and previously owned a … I've got a Little Yello (no it's a steam cleaner) and previously owned a Polti VaporettoYou don't need anything else that's the purpose of using steam - less harmful chemicals in the environmentI've used them on windows, cookers, ceilings, walls, cycle, removing scale from taps etcSaying the above I don't know how powerful the window vac is regarding the steam?

Its not powerful - It does not steam at all. It is a vac, not a steamer.

Its not powerful - It does not steam at all. It is a vac, not a steamer.

I didn't know that and if that's the case what is the purpose of a window vac?
It doesn't make any sense - when you clean windows you remove dirty which makes the glass more repellent to water and once they're clean most of the water drains down and then you just wipe with a dry cloth

Ah OK it's one of those newfangled items you use once then put in the drawer

I use one and just use water. if stubbon dirt wipe over first with very weak washing up liquid in the water no rinsing. dont use spray attachment

I use one and just use water. if stubbon dirt wipe over first with very … I use one and just use water. if stubbon dirt wipe over first with very weak washing up liquid in the water no rinsing. dont use spray attachment

This.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants