Groups

What do you do?

Just had a thought regarding a previous post on what your work hours are when i thought what do you lot do for a job

29 Comments

Original Poster

Myself i am a Area Facilities Manager

Banned

i already posted that before! so

lol work for MoD u?

Original Poster

salder21;2939688

i already posted that before! so :plol work for MoD u?

On a contract for the Home Office

partner is a plumber-im an engineer, technical assistant, nursery nurse, teacher, chauffeur, secretary, cleaner....among other jobs:p

Banned

i work for an accident repair centre and we fix poorly cars ! lol,

I surf HUKD looking for bargains........
    ( This is Full time )

Nothing at all, i've not long ago left the Navy

louloo;2939797

partner is a plumber-im an engineer, technical assistant, nursery nurse, … partner is a plumber-im an engineer, technical assistant, nursery nurse, teacher, chauffeur, secretary, cleaner....among other jobs:p

can i have one your nicer jobs please

mikebike;2939685

Myself i am a Area Facilities Manager

Caretaker :-D

louloo;2939797

partner is a plumber-im an engineer, technical assistant, nursery nurse, … partner is a plumber-im an engineer, technical assistant, nursery nurse, teacher, chauffeur, secretary, cleaner....among other jobs:p

You OH wouldn't like me, I inspect plumbing and pick flies out of it for a living :-D

No official job title at the mo... just changed job role (same company)...

Banned

sound engineer

Marketing Campaign coordinator

I'm a teacher, OH works in a warehouse (Wilkinsons)

3G Tech Support engineer

Nothing!!!

Pharmacy dispencing assistant

Banned

MarzBarz;2941884

Nothing!!!

what your avatar

I do stuff... hours...during the day

Systems supervisor.. which means i get to work 7 12 hour shifts (when i say work i mean surf HUKD) and then have 7 off (to surf HUKD at home) :-D

was working at a direct marketing company but now on maternity leave and loving it not going back there afterwards thou as its all shift work (6am-2pm 2pm-10pm and 10pm-6am) and dont wanna do that kinda carp with a new baby so when my maternity leave comes to an end i will be on the lookout for summit else

PS its a terrible job anyway

Original Poster

MrGrumpyman;2940366

Caretaker :-D

I dont think so! i work all over the country on a vast contract for the home office that covers everything to do with managing buildings i have approx 2000 people working for me and i spend most of my time suited and booted in meetings with very important individuals- a far cry from a caretaker let me tell you!:x

Supermod

mikebike;2947429

I dont think so! i work all over the country on a vast contract for the … I dont think so! i work all over the country on a vast contract for the home office that covers everything to do with managing buildings i have approx 2000 people working for me and i spend most of my time suited and booted in meetings with very important individuals- a far cry from a caretaker let me tell you!:x

...handbags at dawn....:-D

Was a nursery nurse but hubby told me if i want a new house i need to get a better paid job!
    I have just got a new job working for LTSB. I will be working evenings and weekends to avoid paying out on childcare! Bang goes my Saturday nights :roll:

i stack shelves at morrisons

Banned

Cluffy321;2947520

Lucky you

Disco;2939922

can i have one your nicer jobs please

the way i feel right now you can have them all:whistling:

Cluffy321;2947520

DLM;2947654

Lucky you

a job is a job :thumbsup:

MrGrumpyman;2940382

You OH wouldn't like me, I inspect plumbing and pick flies out of it for … You OH wouldn't like me, I inspect plumbing and pick flies out of it for a living :-D

no complaints so far-although he is doing his best to get on rogue traders:w00t:;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3371227
      2. word association Game72944195
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417214140
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1011

See more discussions