Groups

What do you do ? ? ?

....when someone you went to the pub with gets sooooooooo drunk,they show you (and the rest of the beer garden) what they had for lunch ?

44 Comments

Original Poster

Needless to say,I done the off :oops:

get a straw... obviously.

Monkeybumcheeks;5360850

I done the off :oops:

Pardon?

Original Poster

Goonieman;5360872

Pardon?

.......Made my excuses...... and departed:thumbsup:

if your a good friend, you hold their hair back and rub their back

Monkeybumcheeks;5360912

.......Made my excuses...... and departed:thumbsup:

lol. me too. just been out with mates and one of the girls i was with was sick all over the guy that was chatting her up.... seriously people that cant handle drink shouldnt drink. it was sooo embarasing. I just said time i was getting home and left.

Monkeybumcheeks;5360850

lol true friendship

LOL!! I think i would of sunk in embarassment if i was on my own!! Then told them they were off home and dragged them off!

If i was in a group i wouldnt be so bothered as i could rip the monkeys out of them as the whole group would lol

Original Poster

carly1234;5360938

lol. me too. just been out with mates and one of the girls i was with was … lol. me too. just been out with mates and one of the girls i was with was sick all over the guy that was chatting her up.... seriously people that cant handle drink shouldnt drink. it was sooo embarasing. I just said time i was getting home and left.

Did he carry on the conversation - if he did,I reckon this is directtly linked to the "despartion factor" or the "time gentlemen please" factor !!

Monkeybumcheeks;5360850

lol would have done the same

Original Poster

amcol;5360981

LOL!! I think i would of sunk in embarassment if i was on my own!! Then … LOL!! I think i would of sunk in embarassment if i was on my own!! Then told them they were off home and dragged them off! If i was in a group i wouldnt be so bothered as i could rip the monkeys out of them as the whole group would lol

Hello again my star !! You will be rewarded for your niceness !!!
    Struggling with the f~~~~~~~~ winzip now tho !!!

Tooooo drunk to sort it out now tho - will you help tomoz ?

Monkeybumcheeks;5360990

Did he carry on the conversation - if he did,I reckon this is directtly … Did he carry on the conversation - if he did,I reckon this is directtly linked to the "despartion factor" or the "time gentlemen please" factor !!

I think that there may be more than that poor individual who had a bit more to drink than was wise.:whistling:

edit: Haha!! Turns out that I'm right ^^^^^.

Monkeybumcheeks;5360990

Did he carry on the conversation - if he did,I reckon this is directtly … Did he carry on the conversation - if he did,I reckon this is directtly linked to the "despartion factor" or the "time gentlemen please" factor !!

he just kind of stood there for a minute in shock. then went to the to clean up. dont know if he came back but his mates were still sitting there when i left.

Original Poster

phatboy123;5360992

lol would have done the same

It was not a good look - trust me :oops:

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu37/tigerallstars/beingsick.gif

True friendship would have been to help clear up.
    Errrh, straight through the fingers:w00t:

Monkeybumcheeks;5360997

Hello again my star !! You will be rewarded for your niceness … Hello again my star !! You will be rewarded for your niceness !!!Struggling with the f~~~~~~~~ winzip now tho !!!Tooooo drunk to sort it out now tho - will you help tomoz ?

Yeah i will help you tomorrow no probs lol

saying that it is one of the worst clubs in the area... full of neds!!! (chavs)

carly1234;5361002

he just kind of stood there for a minute in shock. then went to the to … he just kind of stood there for a minute in shock. then went to the to clean up. dont know if he came back but his mates were still sitting there when i left.

Went to the what?

grex9101;5361019

Went to the what?

didnt mean to put 'the' in the sentence. opps!

Original Poster

tigerallstars;5361007

True friendship would have been to help clear up.Errrh, straight through … True friendship would have been to help clear up.Errrh, straight through the fingers:w00t:

NOT in my lifetime - or yours - I'm guessing !

carly1234;5361025

I think that you did mean to put 'the'. :whistling:

carly1234;5361025

opps?

Do I know you?

Monkeybumcheeks;5361028

NOT in my lifetime - or yours - I'm guessing !

Too right, mate:thumbsup:

chesso;5361031

I think that you did mean to put 'the'. :whistling:

ok just read it again the missing word was toilet. was meant to say went to the toilet to clean up.... alcohol bad but at least i was sick

grex9101;5361039

opps?Do I know you?

maybe...

carly1234;5361053

maybe...

hmmm, best not to go there.

Original Poster

carly1234;5361048

ok just read it again the missing word was toilet. was meant to say went … ok just read it again the missing word was toilet. was meant to say went to the toilet to clean up.... alcohol bad [SIZE="3"]but at least i was sick[/SIZE]

Well done that man/woman :w00t:

Monkeybumcheeks;5361069

Well done that man/woman :w00t:

woman and was supposed to say wasn't but im sure you realsied that.

grex9101;5361068

hmmm, best not to go there.

probably best.

carly1234;5361048

ok just read it again the missing word was toilet. was meant to say went … ok just read it again the missing word was toilet. was meant to say went to the toilet to clean up.... alcohol bad but at least i was sick

I was hoping for 'loo'.;-)

I thought that I was tipsy until I ventured into this thread.:w00t:

chesso;5361079

I was hoping for 'loo'.;-)I thought that I was tipsy until I ventured … I was hoping for 'loo'.;-)I thought that I was tipsy until I ventured into this thread.:w00t:

no me tipsy was at 8pm. now very drunk and going to have a very sore head tomorrow.

carly1234;5361087

no me tipsy was at 8pm. now very drunk and going to have a very sore head … no me tipsy was at 8pm. now very drunk and going to have a very sore head tomorrow.

You are and you will.

Drink some water now!

Original Poster

carly1234;5361074

woman and was supposed to say wasn't but im sure you realsied that.

How'm I supposed to know - this is the interweb

all ready am drinking water and have nurofen sitting next to my bed for the morning. lol

carly1234;5361110

all ready am drinking water and have nurofen sitting next to my bed for … all ready am drinking water and have nurofen sitting next to my bed for the morning. lol

Good for you. :roll:

Monkeybumcheeks;5361106

How'm I supposed to know - this is the interweb

dont know many men called carly lol. but i'll let you off this once. :-)

the icecream man is coming!!!!

Original Poster

lfc_engravedonheart;5361130

the icecream man is coming!!!!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM !:w00t:

Original Poster

carly1234;5361121

dont know many men called carly lol. but i'll let you off this once. :-)

Bizzarely (f knows if thats how you spell it) I DO !
    You wouldnt mess either !

Monkeybumcheeks;5361138

Bizzarely (f knows if thats how you spell it) I DO !You wouldnt mess … Bizzarely (f knows if thats how you spell it) I DO !You wouldnt mess either !

ok. never met any myself but i'll take your word for it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What to do?????46
      2. Tradesmen battery power tools.11
      3. Now tv entertainment passes22
      4. Any free Now TV sports passes?33

See more discussions