Groups

What do you do for a living ?? (Part 2)

It would be interesting to know how people have progressed since my first thread on the same topic.

I am am currently a consultant for a large Energy company in the City (which involves lots of travelling and freebies )

What do you guys do ?

17 Comments

I am unemployed :cry:

me 2

No longer a student, graduated, i bummed around for 5 months while messing around at asda part time, working for CapGemini now, finally a proper job!

Original Poster

Sorry to hear that guys ... if you are student, please also say.
    I hate Capegeminis group interviews lol

stay at home mummy-my fiance trainin to be a manager at tesco

Jus finished A Levels, and am now Freelance contracting. Companies come to me for small techinical jobs that they need doing - Website design, programming, data entry/cleansing, technical consultation etc..

still a student - graduate in 6 months :-)

What group interviews? :?

I had this really easy phone interview/test, next thing i know i'm shaking hands! Pay could be better though :x

full time student!!

4ndr3wk

full time student!!

Well, welcome here

Locum Pharmacist

Live in carer

Playgroup Assistant (term time only) and full time Mum of 3 kids including twins (hence the name).

I own my own internet business and housewife + mum to 4 chlildren

How old are you Twins, Twinsplus?

I have identical mirror twins (boys) just turned 12

Hello to a fellow Twin Mum!

Our twins have just turned 5 - they are boy/girl and are very close.

Are your 2 very close?

I was amazed at the amount of peeps who asked if they were identical (even our HV) - my reply was "No - one has dangly bit the other hasn't" LOL!

I'm a graphic designer by day for the pharmaceutical industry, dance music DJ and producer by night.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions