Groups

What do you do when you are ill

Just wondering. I have been sick for the last couple of days with some virus. And I have spent most of it destroying my eyes on the pc. I have been strongly advised not to do so as it will delay recovery. So I was just wondering - what do you do?

14 Comments

Sleep

i would also say get lots of bed rest and sleep

Take it like a man and carry on with things

snap ive been the same the last couple of days. hope you feel better soon

Original Poster

I am just not convinced that being in bed (not asleep) makes any differnce

If you can use a pc then you are not really ill

Original Poster

the sedge;7352021

snap ive been the same the last couple of days. hope you feel better soon

Thanks, you too

Original Poster

Davidben83;7352029

Thanks, you too

I usually do the same.. get in bed, wrapped up with laptop on knee...and watch mindless daytime tv or films. I get bored quickly on the internet though.

Banned

so you have the sniffles get over it man, you can use computer so not that bad really you must be able to move to get to computer so again not that bad

get out and get some work done and stop being a little cry baby

and have you noticed the people agreeing with you or giving you advise like lots of sleep or just rest up till your better are all woman, my god grow some danglys and stop moaning

MissRoo;7352036

I usually do the same.. get in bed, wrapped up with laptop on knee...and … I usually do the same.. get in bed, wrapped up with laptop on knee...and watch mindless daytime tv or films. I get bored quickly on the internet though.

+1

Original Poster

daz1981;7352084

so you have the sniffles get over it man, you can use computer so not … so you have the sniffles get over it man, you can use computer so not that bad really you must be able to move to get to computer so again not that bad get out and get some work done and stop being a little cry babyand have you noticed the people agreeing with you or giving you advise like lots of sleep or just rest up till your better are all woman, my god grow some danglys and stop moaning

Normally I would agree - but not with a temperature

daz1981;7352084

so you have the sniffles get over it man, you can use computer so not … so you have the sniffles get over it man, you can use computer so not that bad really you must be able to move to get to computer so again not that bad get out and get some work done and stop being a little cry babyand have you noticed the people agreeing with you or giving you advise like lots of sleep or just rest up till your better are all woman, my god grow some danglys and stop moaning

haha +1

Brandy straight
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …116263
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?34220
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415714096
      4. No preseason sky sports offers1218

See more discussions