What do you do - where do you work?

Ok i dont think this has been done recently but im wondering what you do and where you work ?

i will start

Unemployed for the past 2 weeks - Wallington, Surrey

76 Comments

Lie, steal and cheat - everywhere i go!

postman south wales love it love it

Original Poster

masterruckus;2073506

postman south wales love it love it

you love being a postman ? - i always had dreams of being one but more in a small country town than where i live - maybe when i retire:p need a job first :thumbsup:

work for child benefi centre washington ...

Project Manager - Chester

Original Poster

mostwanteddirect;2073513

work for child benefi centre washington ...

Ok im dumb - america? or tyne n wear?

im in a small country town, i do the town centre and once you get used to the early mornings its great, you get home and hve half the day still left instead of a 9 - 5 job. not bad pay either

Shift manager in a restaurant! Cornwall!

Systems Team Leader for Kuehne+Nagel

kn-portal.com/

IT Engineer .... London ... About to be made redundant in a couple of months ... due to cost cutting ... so i may soon be in your boat ....

Team leader in Promotions and demonstrator In kendal and around Cumbria . Hate it Hopefully i'll have a new job soon .

Health care assistant ( lloyds pharmacy )
also work from home cake making and decorating.

My most important job though Wife and mum to my 6 kids

Edinburgh, Scotland

IT User Services Officer in NI, soon have to apply for my own job - whoppy doo

Currently not working,but moving to Bulgaria in a months time to live off the land Peace

rehydrated;2073604

Currently not working,but moving to Bulgaria in a months time to live off … Currently not working,but moving to Bulgaria in a months time to live off the land Peace

I bet that will be hard work but extreme satisfaction. gl to you

Original Poster

masterruckus;2073521

im in a small country town, i do the town centre and once you get used to … im in a small country town, i do the town centre and once you get used to the early mornings its great, you get home and hve half the day still left instead of a 9 - 5 job. not bad pay either

ah man thats what i want - but see say i earnt £10k a year in a job i loved i couldnt live on it -- rent round my areaa is like £650 + for a studio 1 bed

Whereas small places are like £200 a month

btw whats your picture off ruckus?

Hi Master
TY. Going next Friday for 2wks to look at property. All going to plan will hopefully get somewhere that gf and I like,then home to sort things and driving back over asap...
Have saved enough to live for a year sorting out the garden and stuff,but have a couple of ideas that might work when in BG. Need a change. Love UK for loads of reasons but getting a bit too expensive for a good standard of living I think and the better weather is a big attraction along with the cost of living. I'll still use HUKD and I'll post deals in BG that I can pick up and post if ppl are interested (and I'm allowed! ahem mods :? )

its dj lance rock from yo gabba gabba. crazy kids show

3G Support Technician working for ]Getronics UK Ltd
Part time DJ & a Daddy!

all in Milton Keynes!

rehydrated;2073661

Hi MasterTY. Going next Friday for 2wks to look at property. All going to … Hi MasterTY. Going next Friday for 2wks to look at property. All going to plan will hopefully get somewhere that gf and I like,then home to sort things and driving back over asap...Have saved enough to live for a year sorting out the garden and stuff,but have a couple of ideas that might work when in BG. Need a change. Love UK for loads of reasons but getting a bit too expensive for a good standard of living I think and the better weather is a big attraction along with the cost of living. I'll still use HUKD and I'll post deals in BG that I can pick up and post if ppl are interested (and I'm allowed! ahem mods :? )

well done to you i wouldnt have the balls i think! definately agree that uk is getting way to expensive! maybe you should set up a blog so we cant hear about your progress, if you ever do let me know :thumbsup:

Bank Manager- part time since i had my beautiful daughter, which seems to upset my lovely boss no end!
Ho hum-being a mum is the best job ive ever had

I'm a Football Coach for Falkirk Football Club. Best job i've ever had!!

I used to be a postie, loved that too (unless it was throwing it down)

Analsyt for E.ON UK, worked for them for 3 years+.

I like working for them, the possibilities of moving abroad to one of 31 countries they are present in keeps me there!

I work for an event management company.

Amongst many other things, we look after motorsport race teams ie Vauxhall Touring cars whilst they are at the circuit.

rehydrated;2073604

Currently not working,but moving to Bulgaria in a months time to live off … Currently not working,but moving to Bulgaria in a months time to live off the land Peace

You didn't buy that Bulgarian appartment that was for same on here a few months back did you? hehe

I was a graphic designer but I hated that. I am now a Pharmacy Assistant and I love it :-D

I am an alarm service engineer, based in Cirencester, Glos.
Love it, visit loads of celeb houses

Stay at home Mom. best and most rewarding job in the world.
A secretary and office manager in my previous life (b.k).

skusey;2073788

I am an alarm service engineer, based in Cirencester, Glos.Love it, visit … I am an alarm service engineer, based in Cirencester, Glos.Love it, visit loads of celeb houses

have you taken any souvineers!!

security officer,
hate it,looking for a change soon

Original Poster

kysumu;2073833

security officer,hate it,looking for a change soon

go for it if you hate your job quit - lifes for living not for hating:-D

Finance and Controlling IT Project Manager, Wellingborough Northants

dandoc2;2073517

Ok im dumb - america? or tyne n wear?

tyne and wear lollllllllll:roll:

Original Poster

mostwanteddirect;2073991

tyne and wear lollllllllll:roll:

you might be a yank scouring the uk for a good price

I quit my job at Toys R Us a couple of months ago to go back to college.

I'm studying Nursing & Midwifery and I'm also a mum to two lil monkeys...I mean lovely lil boys :whistling:

:-D

Service Manager, NHS Grampian... LOVE iT!!

Daniel, perhaps you should put the effort you do here in to looking for a job!!

Student (final year)

Soon to be trainee auditor (providing i pass my exams)

Multi drop delivery driver.Manchester.Not bad,some early finishes make it bearable

I go to college still! LOL

Chief Engineer, on ro-ro ferry.

shipais.com/cur…Bay

Look for Moondance, I'm waving now!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763967
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48210858
    3. Any PS4 News Here29213593
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132

See more discussions