Groups

What do you dunk in your tea???

I was thinking what does everyone dunk in there tea??

I am one of those who dunks almost everything in my tea - biscuits, bread, cakes etc....

36 Comments

I dunk Banana in my coffee if I have one, tastes awesome!

Bread!!!!?????

the missus ......

This will inevitably turn into another sexual thread lol but when I do rarely have tea, I used to like dunking tea biscuits...I don't know if that's the official name but that's what we call it. :giggle:

Toast :-)

id like to dunk my work colauges head in, but the cup isnt big enough for his head.

Cadbury's Fruit & Nut chocolate. Seriously recommend this to everyone. Dip a stick of chocolate in, wait a few moments, and then pull it out and suck it off. The warm chocolate goo is godly.

kit kat or malted milk chocolate biscuits!

will consider dunking anything, as long as it wont snap off in my cup ;-)

Original Poster

magough;5247026

Bread!!!!?????

Yeah man get some bread with butter and jam and then dunk in your tea! Taste Awsome!

Original Poster

manchesterjim;5247122

kit kat or malted milk chocolate biscuits!will consider dunking anything, … kit kat or malted milk chocolate biscuits!will consider dunking anything, as long as it wont snap off in my cup

LOL...thats the worse when is snaps of and end up as some goooeeyyyy thing at the bottom of the cup!!!:x

Banned

my *****

dxx;5247091

Cadbury's Fruit & Nut chocolate. Seriously recommend this to everyone. … Cadbury's Fruit & Nut chocolate. Seriously recommend this to everyone. Dip a stick of chocolate in, wait a few moments, and then pull it out and suck it off. The warm chocolate goo is godly.

very sensual there matey.
    someone really likes his nuts (and fruit) wet!

Nothing at all as i am on a diet:oops:

Original Poster

mikebike;5247159

whats a diet???

mikebike;5247159

whats the dude in your avatar from?

im sure ive seen him (her?) on tele when i was younger.

i really want to squash his head in my hands.

Original Poster

manchesterjim;5247179

whats the dude in your avatar from?im sure ive seen him (her?) on tele … whats the dude in your avatar from?im sure ive seen him (her?) on tele when i was younger.i really want to squash his head in my hands.

Wasnt he from that kids program art attack or something like that???

anyone tried using a kitkat as a straw?

lol i think he means Morph.

Original Poster

grahamh1981;5247213

I've heard of that but can never get it work as a straw for me! :oops:

Original Poster

kaits;5247215

Thats the guy!!!! :thumbsup:

kaits;5247215

knew somebody would say that!

lol i dont mean him, but ive definitely seen the orange fellow somewhere

Abz;5247229

Thats the guy!!!! :thumbsup:

Ha ha :thumbsup:

lol i think the trick is to suck really really hard lol

just about to try dunking a Tunnocks tea cake into my coffee, wish me luck!

Not a clue on the avatar just liked it really:)

grahamh1981;5247258

:?

SunTzu;5247259

just about to try dunking a Tunnocks tea cake into my coffee, wish me … just about to try dunking a Tunnocks tea cake into my coffee, wish me luck!

Mmmmmmmmmmmm:):thumbsup:

Original Poster

grahamh1981;5247258

hmmm....im guessing your talking about the Kit Kat rite???? :thumbsup:

Original Poster

SunTzu;5247259

just about to try dunking a Tunnocks tea cake into my coffee, wish me … just about to try dunking a Tunnocks tea cake into my coffee, wish me luck!

Do let us know the outcome!

Asda do some seriously yummy oat and honey dunkin cookies, they are great and only 50p at the mo!

I wouldn't dunk a Tunnocks lol it's gonna turn rabid with all that white moussey stuff in the middle!

kaits;5247353

I wouldn't dunk a Tunnocks lol it's gonna turn rabid with all that white … I wouldn't dunk a Tunnocks lol it's gonna turn rabid with all that white moussey stuff in the middle!

errr yes, you're quite right, that was a mistake, apart from being round and slippy to start with trying to keep a grip on it as the thin layer melts was a nightmare, and once the gooey stuff hit the coffee it was game over, there's all stringy bits floating on the top now :x

SunTzu;5247398

errr yes, you're quite right, that was a mistake, apart from being round … errr yes, you're quite right, that was a mistake, apart from being round and slippy to start with trying to keep a grip on it as the thin layer melts was a nightmare, and once the gooey stuff hit the coffee it was game over, there's all stringy bits floating on the top now :x

ewwwww I need to purge those images out of my mind....heading for cuteoverload to stare at baby animals:p

i dunk chocolate in my coffee and my uncle used to dunk thick buttered toast in his tea

mars bar

grahamh1981;5247213

me! its well lush. i like doing it with drifters the best though!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      2. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions