What do you feel happy about/grateful for today?

Found 23rd Nov 2015
Balancing out my whinge thread with a happy thread Probably end up with Christmasy stuff that makes everyone want to puke, but never mind! I started it before December.

I hear it's good for you to think of at least one thing you are happy about each day too.

Today I am grateful for warm blankets and how loudly my cat purred when he shared it with me.

How about you?
Community Updates
Top comments
I'm happy that you're happy
Banned
I'm happy that my son actually got out today and met up with some school friends rather than spending all of his time with cyber mates. They played some board game which is a step in the right direction. CS Go dominates his life.
I'm happy that I have a wonderful husband, two fantastic children, a great family and close friends. Ooh and a beautiful summerhouse!!
Original Poster
32844985-7p9ZY.jpg
Pomander, smells like Christmas now
619 Comments
Original Poster
deeky

Awww that's so sweet I want to puke a bit already X)

I am also happy that I have such a caring friend
I've just noticed that I look like I've got a tooth missing in my avatar
moneysavingkitten

Awww that's so sweet

She might come along and return the compliment which will make you even happier X)
Original Poster
deeky

I've just noticed that I look like I've got a tooth missing in my avatar … I've just noticed that I look like I've got a tooth missing in my avatar

Do you? But your mouth is shut.
Banned
Im happy there another stupid thread like that whinging one
moneysavingkitten

Do you? But your mouth is shut.

Do I? You can see it can't you?

Oh, hang on - I had a bit of ash on my glasses.
Original Poster
deeky

She might come along and return the compliment which will make you even … She might come along and return the compliment which will make you even happier X)

Nah, cat's a boy
Original Poster
one_way

I thought you'd like it are you not happy about.. I don't know the existence of boobs or something? I'm sure there's something that makes you happy.
Original Poster
deeky

Do I? You can see it can't you? :|Oh, hang on - I had a bit of ash on my … Do I? You can see it can't you? :|Oh, hang on - I had a bit of ash on my glasses.

LOL
Banned
moneysavingkitten

I thought you'd like it are you not happy about.. I don't know the … I thought you'd like it are you not happy about.. I don't know the existence of boobs or something? I'm sure there's something that makes you happy.

Oh right back to the fat jokes.

Hey hey fatty one_way look at his titties bounce
Banned
I'm happy that my son actually got out today and met up with some school friends rather than spending all of his time with cyber mates. They played some board game which is a step in the right direction. CS Go dominates his life.
Original Poster
one_way

Oh right back to the fat jokes.Hey hey fatty one_way look at his titties … Oh right back to the fat jokes.Hey hey fatty one_way look at his titties bounce

I'm happy you have a sense of humour So you don't mind if I look then?
Original Poster
Lyrrad

I'm happy that my son actually got out today and met up with some school … I'm happy that my son actually got out today and met up with some school friends rather than spending all of his time with cyber mates. They played some board game which is a step in the right direction. CS Go dominates his life.

I'm pleased for you both That sounds like a healthy thing to do
Banned
Lyrrad

I'm happy that my son actually got out today and met up with some school … I'm happy that my son actually got out today and met up with some school friends rather than spending all of his time with cyber mates. They played some board game which is a step in the right direction. CS Go dominates his life.

You saying that on an internet forum youre always on X)
Original Poster
one_way

That did cross my mind, but people in glass houses y'know?
Original Poster
And it's doesn't make it any less happy that he went into the big blue room, he has my admiration
Banned
one_way

I know. I certainly fail to lead by example! Working from home has many advantages, but it's also got some major disadvantages. Getting sidetracked here costs me in unnecessary purchases and less productivity, but hey I've never chased £'s
To wake up everyday is a blessing
I'm happy and grateful for fried chicken.
I'm happy that I'm healthy, grateful that I've a job, and blessed to have a really nice partner to share a life with.
Banned
Lots of blessing going on ITT. So nice to see
I'm alive and that's something good to start new day with!
That the OP started a new thread
https://40.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md57hoFKy31rnhaboo1_500.jpg

one_way

where there?
Lyrrad

Sounds positive.
For now I'm just happy I managed to get a decent night's sleep. One thing at a time for me.
Edited by: "A1512" 23rd Nov 2015
Original Poster
Bure11

I'm happy and grateful for fried chicken.

You win /thread
Original Poster
I am happy the sun is out and that I saw my Mum this morning
I'm happy that I have a wonderful husband, two fantastic children, a great family and close friends. Ooh and a beautiful summerhouse!!
I'm happy that my visiting 'family' (by no means immediate) only have a two more days ago before they fly back
I'm happy that in only five and half weeks this whole 'festive' thingy will be over and done with
Original Poster
thewongwing101

I'm happy that in only five and half weeks this whole 'festive' thingy … I'm happy that in only five and half weeks this whole 'festive' thingy will be over and done with :D:p

Cheers to that
Msk you have already qualified for DEEKY'S 4th ANNUAL CHRISTMAS COMPETITION!★★★★★★★★★★

Edited by: "transit" 23rd Nov 2015
Banned
davewave

where there?

Sumwhere
DarkEnergy2012

when MSK asked me to go to the pub with her i'm happy i said nooOX)

Which one is msk? oO
Original Poster
transit

Msk you have already qualified for DEEKY'S 4th ANNUAL CHRISTMAS … Msk you have already qualified for DEEKY'S 4th ANNUAL CHRISTMAS COMPETITION!★★★★★★★★★★:)

Oh thank god for that. I am so looking forward to it, it's is the event of the year
Original Poster
DarkEnergy2012

when MSK asked me to go to the pub with her i'm happy i said no oO X)

I am grateful, and I really mean this, that the days where I did used to do things like that (and worse) that camera phones were not invented yet
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions