Groups

What do you feel like?

I want to know what you guys are like when it comes to voting a deal. Do you actually take time and think about it or just check price and vote one after another. I sometimes feel really bad if i give someone cold.

56 Comments

Banned

jeeze you being asking for our measurements next :w00t:

I usually only vote on stuff I know about, so I read the deal, read any comments, do a quick price check, think about it, then vote. If I give a cold vote, I usually try to say why unless it has already been stated in the thread.

Original Poster

sassie;1829926

jeeze you being asking for our measurements next :w00t:

I'll think about it...:thumbsup:
    If you do not like my posts then please do not read them

Banned

badmanmeow;1829944

I'll think about it...:thumbsup:If you do not like my posts then please … I'll think about it...:thumbsup:If you do not like my posts then please do not read them

lmao

I usually only vote on stuff I know about, so I read the deal, read any comments, think about it, then vote. If I give a cold vote, I usually try to say why unless it has already been stated in the thread.

nightswimmer;1829933

I usually only vote on stuff I know about, so I read the deal, read any … I usually only vote on stuff I know about, so I read the deal, read any comments, do a quick price check, think about it, then vote. If I give a cold vote, I usually try to say why unless it has already been stated in the thread.

yes same here - how could i vote on the games when i dont know a thing about them same goes for computer bits

Original Poster

sassie;1829949

lmao

Was that a you hate me LMAO or was it a LMAO you have sympathy for me? ::-D

I usually see a good deal and read the first few posts to make sure theres no problems that people are reporting, then i heat.

I usually only vote on stuff I know about, so I read the deal, read any comments, think about it, then vote. If I give a cold vote, I usually try to say why unless it has already been stated in the thread.

(Is there some plagiarism going on in this thread?)

By the way, I charge 50p a word. :whistling:

holly100;1829955

yes same here - how could i vote on the games when i dont know a thing … yes same here - how could i vote on the games when i dont know a thing about them same goes for computer bits

Me too only vote for things that are of intrest too me although I believe some people vote cold cause they don't want it which I find annoying :-D

Liddle ol' me;1829973

I usually only vote on stuff I know about, so I read the deal, read any … I usually only vote on stuff I know about, so I read the deal, read any comments, think about it, then vote. If I give a cold vote, I usually try to say why unless it has already been stated in the thread.(Is there some plagiarism going on in this thread?)

Ha ha! I just thought that - same for me though anyway.

Banned

badmanmeow;1829968

Was that a you hate me LMAO or was it a LMAO you have sympathy for me? … Was that a you hate me LMAO or was it a LMAO you have sympathy for me? ::-D

whatever you think appropriate ;-)

nightswimmer;1829979

By the way, I charge 50p a word. :whistling:

Yes, but I'll charge you 60p a word to proofread it!

Original Poster

sassie;1829999

whatever you think appropriate ;-)

I take it you hate me then....
    Suite yourself MR I HATE badmanmeow :thumbsup:

Liddle ol' me;1830005

Yes, but I'll charge you 60p a word to proofread it!

I dont nead a proof reader. My typings prefect!

nightswimmer;1830039

£3.60 now. I'll pm my addy. :thumbsup:

nightswimmer;1830039

The word 'typings ' should be ' typing's ' . No charge :-D

There Liddle ol' me . I 've saved you the trouble .

PaulPoole;1830268

The word 'typings ' should be ' typing's ' . No charge :-DThere … The word 'typings ' should be ' typing's ' . No charge :-DThere Liddle ol' me . I 've saved you the trouble .

LOL, was that really the only error you could spot, or are you working-to-rule or something? ;-)

nightswimmer;1830279

LOL, was that really the only error you could spot, or are you … LOL, was that really the only error you could spot, or are you working-to-rule or something? ;-)

Damn. I am slipping . :-D

Banned

nightswimmer;1830039

I don't need a proof reader, my typing's perfect!

Is that any better, do i get a gold star?;-)

PaulPoole;1830268

The word 'typings ' should be ' typing's ' . No charge :-DThere … The word 'typings ' should be ' typing's ' . No charge :-DThere Liddle ol' me . I 've saved you the trouble .

nightswimmer;1830279

LOL, was that really the only error you could spot, or are you … LOL, was that really the only error you could spot, or are you working-to-rule or something? ;-)

Thanks PP, but as the fishy speller alludes to, my £3.60 was £3 over and above the 60p I had already charged. That is, I spotted five mistakes. But are there even more..?

sassie;1830288

I don't need a proof reader, my typing's perfect!Is that any better, do i … I don't need a proof reader, my typing's perfect!Is that any better, do i get a gold star?;-)

You are still missing one of them sassie,,,

Banned

Liddle ol' me;1830303

You are still missing one of them sassie,,,

lol - need:pNow can i have me gold star:-D Please:-D

sassie;1830306

Nope, you got that one already. Still one more, but you gotta be quick, I'm going to bed in a few mins

sassie;1830306

Oh, go on then .

Banned

I give up, can i have a star for a star :-D

sassie;1830318

Yes, fair enough. A for effort. But we'll leave the answer open to see if some smart-ass can spot it. (Although to be fair, it is a debatable one). How would you like your star? By rep or by post?

sassie;1830318

You'll never make a good proofreader if you give up so easily. ;-)

nightswimmer;1830326

Damn, you gave it away!

EDIT: I could say, you'll never make a good teacher if you give the answers away too quickly, but that would demean everybody (says he demeaning everybody!)

Liddle ol' me;1830327

Damn, you gave it away!

Sorry - we posted at the same time. :oops:

Banned

Liddle ol' me;1830325

Yes, fair enough. A for effort. But we'll leave the answer open to see … Yes, fair enough. A for effort. But we'll leave the answer open to see if some smart-ass can spot it. (Although to be fair, it is a debatable one). How would you like your star? By rep or by post?

A for effort is good enough for me:-D
    nightswimmer;1830326

Errrmmm not sure on that one;-)

For Sassie, for a good effort. :thumbsup:

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/7950/goldstarko9.jpg

Banned

nightswimmer;1830336

For Sassie, for a good effort. :thumbsup:

awww thank you have some snogs xxxxxxx and rep for being a good sport:thumbsup:

Liddle ol' me;1830325

Yes, fair enough. A for effort. But we'll leave the answer open to see … Yes, fair enough. A for effort. But we'll leave the answer open to see if some smart-ass can spot it. (Although to be fair, it is a debatable one). How would you like your star? By rep or by post?

I got . I got it (jumps up and down) . :-D

And Sassie , you are a star .

sassie;1830332

A for effort is good enough for me:-DErrrmmm not sure on that one;-)

Good. Yes, to be fair, you will find proofreading written as two separate words (or hyphenated) so it cause confusion. But my Liddle ol Dictionary of Not-so-Modern Slang says it's proofreader.

nightswimmer;1830336

For Sassie, for a good effort. :thumbsup:and for PaulPoole for jumping up … For Sassie, for a good effort. :thumbsup:and for PaulPoole for jumping up and down and being nice all at the same time (and getting the answer of course!):

and a black mark for me plagiarising from nightswimmer again - although only an image; does that count?

Banned

PaulPoole;1830340

I got . I got it (jumps up and down) . :-D And Sassie , you are a … I got . I got it (jumps up and down) . :-D And Sassie , you are a star .

awaits the punch line - lol

sassie;1830351

awaits the punch line - lol

ehhhhmmmm ... and they all lived happily after?

sassie;1830338

awww thank you have some snogs xxxxxxx and rep for being a good … awww thank you have some snogs xxxxxxx and rep for being a good sport:thumbsup:

Woohoo. :oops::oops::oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047085
      2. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40212
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767181
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2058

See more discussions